Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Imagineering Discuss If you could imagineer any ride or attraction what would you build? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I will make The Rescue Rangers in 3D in Mickey's toontown Fair! the Audience has the 3D glasses and solve a mystery! Plot is that Mickey Mouse is mouseknapped By ...
    JEANYLASER33 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    MIAMI,FL ARE PLANNING TO MOVE TO ORLANDO,FLORIDA

Cool If you could imagineer any ride or attraction what would you build?

I will make The Rescue Rangers in 3D in Mickey's toontown Fair! the Audience has the 3D glasses and solve a mystery! Plot is that Mickey Mouse is mouseknapped By the evil Fat Cat and the Rangers and the audience are trying to find Mickey Mouse it is up to the Rescue Rangers and the Guest to rescue of Mickey Mouse From the cluches of the evil Fat Cat and his gang! Oh! one more thing! Mickey Mouse is all tied up bound and gagged in the cage and taking Mickey Mouse to the warehouse! and evil Fat Cat and his gang tied up Mickey Mouse to the conveyor belt bound and gagged in the warehouse Then Chip, Dale,and Gadget see the audience and talk to you to see where did evil Fat Cat done to Mickey Mouse! and the Rescue Rangers Then the Rangers and the guest heard a voice crying for Help In the Distance! It's Mickey Mouse tried to cries for help but! Fat Cat and his gang had gagged Mickey Mouse! Mickey Mouse Muffled "MMMMM"! HELP! Cried Mickey Mouse! As the blade is getting closer and Closer into his doom! Then Rescue Rangers fighting Fat Cat and his gang and Poor Mickey still tied bound and gagged.And He's in great Danger! Mickey Mouse is all tied up bound and gagged on the conveyor belt in the end it is a blade! the blade will slice Mickey Mouse in half! Let's Go Rangers! and save Mickey Mouse from the blade! Then the Audience is watching the rescue of Mickey Mouse in the huge screen! and the Rescue Rangers and the audience are coming to Mickey's rescue! Then Rescue Rangers won and evil Fat Cat has been Defeated and the Rescue Rangers Rescued Mickey Mouse in time! And Mickey Mouse says Thank you Rangers to save me from cluches of Fat Cat! Then the Audience take off the 3D glasses and put the 3D glasses in the containers in the exit with the Rescue Rangers symbol in those containers it will be two or three containers! Then next door to the 3D theater it's a gift shop and with all of the Rescue Rangers merchandise! DVD's and T-shirts and mugs and Posters! and Much Much More!

What do you think!
    Last edited by JEANYLASER33; 03-12-2008 at 04:52 PM.
    JEANY SANCHEZ

MAY 2009- POP CENTURY

elphaba is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I already posted this another forum, but I guess I'll post it here too.

FIRST! I would remove the castle forecourt stage.
    SECOND! I would build a large clock tower next to the castle.
    THIRD! I would build a large staircase in front of the castle.
    FOURTH! I would keep the park open till midnight every night.
    FIFTH! At exactly Midnight, Cinderella and her Prince would reenact the "Midnight Chase" scene, and, of course, CInderella would lose her slipper.
    SIXTH! The next day, The Duke and The Prince would hold an event behind the castle, in which girls could come and try on the glass slipper, but at the end, Cinderella would come and try on the slipper, and it would fit.

Cool, huh?
    RYAN

JEANYLASER33 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    MIAMI,FL ARE PLANNING TO MOVE TO ORLANDO,FLORIDA
    I like it! But I love Mickey's adventures What do you think about the Rescue Rangers on 3D!
    JEANY SANCHEZ

MAY 2009- POP CENTURY

LabGoof is offline A-Ticket holder

Elphaba

Cool Cinderella themed idea! Pretty cool! What if the shoe fits a lucky lady? Will she win something? Will she get some sort of special treatment or possibly get to be in a parade? There's lots of [places you could go with that idea!! Great Job!!
    The LabMan Cometh!!

The "Disney"World is at your fingertips!

WDWFan08 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    To JeanyLaser33, speaking of Rescue Rangers, it reminded me of the show that the Magic Kingdom used to have when I was a little girl. It was a show with a live host and characters from Disney Afternoon shows. It was my favorite!!! That was something I just wanted to bring up. Anyway, I don't think I would be good at designing, but I would love to be the one who puts the show together (i.e. synchronizing music to the show) or decides which would look good here and which needs to be tweaked there. More like th decision-maker. I think that would be the closest thing to Imagineering that I could get.
    --
    Sarah

What will YOU celebrate?

Check out my recent photos in my photo album!

Shutterfly Website: http://amateurphotography.shutterfly.com/