Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Imagineering Discuss Indiana Jones and the Tomb of the Emporer's Sword in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; There could be enough room just outside the park with a path leading between Jungle Cruise and pirates, sorta like how it's set up at DL. Somehow they'll need to ...
    albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    There could be enough room just outside the park with a path leading between Jungle Cruise and pirates, sorta like how it's set up at DL. Somehow they'll need to reroute several service roads back there in order to make room for the new Indy attraction, or find a new place to use for float storage behind pirates and use that area for a new Indy attraction with a path leading to the building near the edge of Adventureland near the Frontierland entrance.

As for Stitch, I'm sure there's plenty of complaints from the attraction enough to close it down, hopefully. What did it take for them to close down the new Imagination ride so they can include figment in the current version? I don't think the second version lasted that long, and that was considered "new" right? Please, do something with this big mistake, pretty pretty please, with a chili dog on top?

Imagineering101 is offline A-Ticket holder

Wink

Well what I was thinking for the Indy ride is the path between pirates and jc but I was thinking use part of the parking lot for the ride also as the path goes I was thinking having it where there is the jc river connect to the lake and waterfall that will be by the path and maybe have a single engine plane on the river like at the begining of Raiderd.

i meant Raiders of the Lost Ark

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by albino_pygmy View Post

However, if you really are part of imagineering, don't you think there are more important matters to discuss, such as removing stitch and wondering what to do with the wasted land that was 20K? Thanks! :P
    O Pygmy....how did you read my mind? Why why why did 20K ever have to go....

And also, if you're in imagineering, why hasn't anyone done anything about my National Treasure idea yet? I think everyone around here's getting sick of me suggesting it ALL the time.
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

Well first it would be a copy of Indy ride and there is a budget cut.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12