Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Imagineering Discuss Aerial views of hidden mickeys in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; This is my first post. I can't seem to attach example images of what I would propose but my idea is for hidden mickey's that could be viewed from a ...
    citruss is offline A-Ticket holder

Aerial views of hidden mickeys

This is my first post. I can't seem to attach example images of what I would propose but my idea is for hidden mickey's that could be viewed from a plane/helicopter or from google earth etc. Particularly where you have an on or offramp from one of the highways that are located within WDW. All you would have to do is complete the circles already started by these loops which already kinda look like mouse ears. They could be done with bright landscaping or gravel of some kind. I noticed they have a pond near the racecar driving school that looks like mickey which is partly what gave me the idea. The other inspiration is the Nazca Lines of Peru. Maybe this has already been thought of but I haven't seen anything yet. Could be a fairly simple to implement!
    (please let me know if there is a trick to posting images, I've posted in other forums but this one is giving me trouble. It says upload of file failed, even though the jpg image resolution and size are both under the limit)
    Thanks!

BusDriver is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Aerial views of hidden mickeys

If you use Google Earth, go to the following coordinates for an aerial Hidden Mickey:

28 27'08.52" N
    81 42'10.97" W

This is fairly close to WDW.
    My Dream Job - WDW Bus Driver

1975 - First Visit; 1985 High School Band Trip; 1986 Grad Night; 1992 First Visit with two oldest daughters; 1997 First Visit with Son; 1998 Joined DVC; 2003 First Visit with Twins

Many visits staying at Old Key West, Grand Floridian, Boardwalk, Contemporary, Disney Institute & All Star Sports

BusDriver is offline Fastpass Holder

Oh, and welcome to the forum. I have had the same trouble uploading images.
    My Dream Job - WDW Bus Driver

1975 - First Visit; 1985 High School Band Trip; 1986 Grad Night; 1992 First Visit with two oldest daughters; 1997 First Visit with Son; 1998 Joined DVC; 2003 First Visit with Twins

Many visits staying at Old Key West, Grand Floridian, Boardwalk, Contemporary, Disney Institute & All Star Sports

Joel&Bee is offline B-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by citruss View Post
    (please let me know if there is a trick to posting images, I've posted in other forums but this one is giving me trouble. It says upload of file failed, even though the jpg image resolution and size are both under the limit)
    Thanks!
    You could post them on Flicker and put the link in your forum post. You need 10 or more forum posts on your account before you can put links in your posts.

Joel playing bass with The Tropicals in Animal Kingdom:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuf8R7zVt1M

citruss is offline A-Ticket holder

Thanks for the tips, I guess I'll have to make a couple more posts before the image upload works.