Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here. Today, I want to inform you of my ideas for a MAJOR refurbishment of the Magic Kingdom, Part I in my Walt Disney World Resort Gemini Series. Here I go.

Magic Kingdom:
Magic Kingdom, one of four theme parks in the Walt Disney World Resort, captures the enchantment of fairy tales with exciting entertainment, classic attractions, backstage tours and beloved Disney Characters. Designed like a wheel with the hub in front of Cinderella Castle, pathways spoke out across the 107 acres of the Magic Kingdom and lead to these seven whimsical lands: Main Street USA, Adventureland, Frontierland, Liberty Square, Fantasyland, Mickey's Magicland,and Tomorrowland. Travel through these lands and see how fantasy becomes reality when you learn how to be a pirate, match wits with funny monsters and conquer mountains. Get swept up in the spectacle of splendid parades and fireworks shows at the Magic Kingdom; it's here that dreams come true for children of all ages.
Main Street USA

Once you enter the “Happiest Floridian Place On Earth,” you’ll be transported back to the early 1900s as you stroll along Main Street USA. This thoroughfare is inspired by Walt Disney's boyhood hometown, Marceline, Missouri. You’ll find shops, restaurants, and vehicles that transport you to yesteryear. Be sure and check out the names of the "proprietors" in some of the Main Street windows, for these are some of the folks who helped Walt realize his dream of building the original Disneyland in California long ago.
Alongside the dedication for the Walt Disney World Resort, there will be the Magic Kingdom's dedication:
To all who come to this happy place: welcome! Many years ago, a great visionary named Walt Disney introduced to the world enchanted lands of adventure, discovery, and fantasy, in a magical place called Disneyland. Today, that spirit of creation runs wild here in Florida, to have age relive fond memories of the past, and have youth savor the challenge and promise of the future. May the Magic Kingdom be a source of joy, laughter, and imagination; and may the Magic Kingdom be a majestic symbol of the connection and friendship between the people of the United States of America and the rest of the world.

Robert A. Iger -President & CEO of the Walt Disney Company, May 31, 2010

I will continue with the rest of my series later.