Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What Dark Ride at WDW would you like to see Imagineering build?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Imagineering Discuss OneLittleSparkofInspiration in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Currently reading Designing Disney by Imagineer John Hench. Wonderful, and instructional book for those who want to be an Imagineer, and or just learn about the Imagineer creative processes. Something ...
    PizzaPlaneteer is offline A-Ticket holder

OneLittleSparkofInspiration

Currently reading Designing Disney by Imagineer John Hench. Wonderful, and instructional book for those who want to be an Imagineer, and or just learn about the Imagineer creative processes.

Something I have wondered about is the following:
    At Walt Disney World, how come there is not a Toy Story, or Monsters Inc., dark ride, with full fledge audio-animatronics?

This is what I imagine:
    For a Monsters Inc dark ride, Disney could use the exsisting Wonders of Life Pavilion. From the front it does look similar to the back of Monsters Inc Factory in Monsters Inc. Within could be a dark ride, and smaller based attractions/shows/interactive stuff- the Monsters, educating people, with laughter.

Something To Think About:
    Why hasn't Disney built a dark ride attraction featuring Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, etc...., with audio animatronics?
    Cool stuff to think about. All feedback, replies, and of course imaginations welcome!
    pizzaplaneteer

WDW4Ever is offline Annual Passholder

Re: OneLittleSparkofInspiration

There was Mickey's Revue
    "If you can dream it you can do it."
    -Tom Fitzgerald
    D23 Charter Member

aerosmithfan94 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Monsters Inc. wouldn't really fit in Epcot, but I think a Cars dark ride could be a cool addition to DHS. We don't need something as big as Carsland in WDW in my opinion.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by aerosmithfan94 View Post
    We don't need something as big as Carsland in WDW in my opinion.
    We might, actually. I think it would be a good addition to DHS. They already have expanded Pixar into its own area, and they've worked Cars into the Lights, Action show. Plus, DHS really needs one HUGE addition to help it not be a half-day park.
    Last edited by supernova; 07-14-2012 at 11:38 AM.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Toy Story.