Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Imagineering Discuss New Attraction Idea in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I know we've all talked about an Extincts Theme Park...I dont think they'd ever do that though. How about an Extincts Pavillion/Attraction. Call it Imagineering Classics or something. Imagine an ...
    MKRsrtMonorail is offline B-Ticket Holder

New Attraction Idea

I know we've all talked about an Extincts Theme Park...I dont think they'd ever do that though. How about an Extincts Pavillion/Attraction. Call it Imagineering Classics or something. Imagine an attraction that takes you through the favorite scenes people like us on this site choose from our favorite extinct attractions.....A scene from Dreamflight, an appearence by The DreamFinder, A scene from World of Motion, Choose your own ending like in Horizons, perhaps end up 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea or in Toad Hall??!?!?!

Run with it............any ideas?
    :mickey:

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

Lightbulb Ideas Station....

I like the idea which keeps cropping up about a fifth park aimed at matching Universal's I of A at the top, end of I'drive.

It could be called "Disney's Adventure Kingdom"

It could be then filled with water rides, rollercoasters and an area for the younger ones. All these rides would be themed like they are now and be set in themed areas.

There would also have to be the usual shops and eating places. etc...

Also, there could be an eating / entertaing place based around "Mickey's House of Mouse" matching the cartoon version outside and in. This could be placed near the entrance as a gate-way to the park!!

... I'm getting carried away now!! I'll stop there!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    do u know how many times i thought it would be really neat to have a house of mouse restaurant

it would be really cool
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kylewhit89
    do u know how many times i thought it would be really neat to have a house of mouse restaurant

it would be really cool

Great minds think a like!!!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    AWW! I love The House of Mouse! I watch it whenever I can. Hey, I still watch Toon Disney because they have Talespin and the old 101 Dalmations cartoons. Disney Channel is live action and catoons, but this is mostly cartoons. Plus DC hardly plays KP anymore! Toon Disney plays it all the time! A House of Mouse restaurant would be AWESOME! I mean, everyone would go there! and they could have some characters at some tables(just like in the cartoon) and it'd be like a Character meet-n-greet thing. Kinda reminds me of The Sci-Fi diner @ MGM.
    Also, I think that they should open up a new park with rollercoasters and thrill rides(kinda like the California Adventure at Disneyland) Like a chair-swing and a canival themed area. Oh, ya got me all worked up now!!!
    Last edited by Minnie_Mouse007; 11-05-2005 at 12:15 PM.
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

tinylolitabunny is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnie_Mouse007
    AWW! I love The House of Mouse! I watch it whenever I can. Hey, I still watch Toon Disney because they have Talespin and the old 101 Dalmations cartoons. Disney Channel is live action and catoons, but this is mostly cartoons. Plus DC hardly plays KP anymore! Toon Disney plays it all the time! A House of Mouse restaurant would be AWESOME! I mean, everyone would go there! and they could have some characters at some tables(just like in the cartoon) and it'd be like a Character meet-n-greet thing. Kinda reminds me of The Sci-Fi diner @ MGM.
    Also, I think that they should open up a new park with rollercoasters and thrill rides(kinda like the California Adventure at Disneyland) Like a chair-swing and a canival themed area. Oh, ya got me all worked up now!!!
    A house of mouse restaurant is an excellent idea! but I would never want Disney to do a roller-coaster type theme park or a park that is just randomly themed like 'disney's IOA' because that is not Disney! We love Disney because of their magic and incredible theming. Most big Disney fans are very disappointed in a lot of DCA because of this. Also, there is a carnival-themed area in AK's dinosaur area and it stinks because it is so not Disney! Just some food for thoguht

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by tinylolitabunny
    A house of mouse restaurant is an excellent idea! but I would never want Disney to do a roller-coaster type theme park or a park that is just randomly themed like 'disney's IOA' because that is not Disney! We love Disney because of their magic and incredible theming. Most big Disney fans are very disappointed in a lot of DCA because of this. Also, there is a carnival-themed area in AK's dinosaur area and it stinks because it is so not Disney! Just some food for thoguht

Can i start making reservations there now?
    The Goofy Princess

mickey2005 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Attractions close for a reason whether its because of costs or low attendence

urmom1o1 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Awsome idea!I havent heard one this good in a while.You should send it to Disney or somthing.
    ~Welcome Foolish Mortals!~-Haunted Mansion

http://www.doombuggies.com/home/htm

BellHopper is offline C-Ticket Holder
    HOUSE OF MOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!