Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Imagineering Discuss mulan ride in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Yeah I know, what ever happened to Mulan? Well I think it would be neat, most likely in fantasyland, to create a mini roller coaster...kind of like the ones they ...
    alalune042 is offline Fastpass Holder

Lightbulb mulan ride

Yeah I know, what ever happened to Mulan? Well I think it would be neat, most likely in fantasyland, to create a mini roller coaster...kind of like the ones they have in carnivals (for all ages but mainly geared towards small children). It could be a red track with a red dragon as the coaster (Mushu). Eh, this is my first time posting a ride idea...but I want to be an engineer (structural) and i'm just now thinking about ride ideas. I'm also working on what type of degree I should get if I ever do decide to design actual rides and not just roller coasters.
    (Need help on that, too!)

So what do you guys think?
    NADIA

a dream is a wish your heart makes

OneLittleSpark is offline I'm gonna be the next Dreamfinder
    There's a website that Disney Imagineers run so I'm sure you can find more information on what studies you should pursue and internships and such.

As for your ride idea it sounds like the type of ride that Disney needs to add that wouldn't take up a lot of space, incorporates another one of their movies which leads to more merchandising, and lastly adds more for younger guests to do especially in the area of rollercoasters. Some kids might be intimidated by Space Mountain, Expedition Everest and Rock n Rollercoaster and this gives them another option besides Barnstormer and Big Thunder.
    15 Trips in 20 Years!!

Port Orleans Contemporary Dixie Landings
    Coronado Springs Caribbean Beach
    Animal Kingdom Lodge Wilderness Lodge
    Boardwalk Yacht and Beach Polynesian
    All Star Movies

Can't Get Enough:

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    what is the disney imagineering website that you are talking about??
    The Goofy Princess