Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Imagineering Discuss Ride ideas anyone? And make them original! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; If I could make a Disney ride I would make it in Frontierland. I would make the ride about the Grizzly Bears.It would start of in a par ranger station ...
    Imagineering101 is offline A-Ticket holder

Cool ride

If I could make a Disney ride I would make it in Frontierland. I would make the ride about the Grizzly Bears.It would start of in a par ranger station were you get in a green jeep.And you are constantly being chased by this giant grizzly bear similar to the Dinosaur ride at Animal Kingdom. Reply back for info. on this ride and other origanal ideas.

Imagineering101 is offline A-Ticket holder

Cool

I would make a ride in Frontierland.The ride would be about mountains and grizzly bears. You would start off in a park ranger station where they explain safety. Then you would get in a green jeep and be chased by this giant grizzly similar to the Dinosaur ride at Animal Kingdom. For more info. on this ride and others send me a message.

MJMcb is offline Fastpass Holder
    I would get Stephen King involved in a scary haunted house attraction at DHS
    WWW.JAMBOEVERYONE.COM

Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    I would love to see a walk through attraction, like a fun house but heavily themed of course. Anyone remember or heard of the old Mystery Fun House attraction that was across the street from Universal? That was definately by far the best roadside attraction, ever! I think I've posted about this idea in other thread here, can't remember, but it was something to do with a possible Egypt themed land or section in AK or country in Epcot. Either way, I'd think it would be awsome to walk through 'undiscovered tombs' full of traps and curses along the way, and the only way out is to solve several puzzles or riddles to unlock safe passage back to the world. I'd also like to see the same concept walk through attraction but in the style of a perminant haunted house that won't be too scary and add a little bit of education to it as well, and we'll call it castle explorers in Germany. Finally, this is just my personal taste, but I'd love to see lazer tag somewhere in the parks. I'm sorry, but having guns perminantly mounted to a slow moving car doesn't do it for me, I'd like to hold my gun, run around through a couple scenes shooting at targets and an opposing team. They could remove Stitch and gut that area out, even the gift shop and have that whole building as one big lazer tag arena

allie cat is offline C-Ticket Holder
    How about a ride that lets you manuver a vehicle through the park of your choosing - a high tech version of the pedal screens they've had in the Life pavilion combined with the rider "choice" of Horizons.

The cool part is that during the queue, riders could "link" up with someone riding the same attraction in California, France etc. to compete in real time.

I would love a second Star Wars ride. You and your fellow riders are padawans racing thru Coruscant on a mission when you battle Jango Fett and Darth Maul
    WWW.JAMBOEVERYONE.COM

Remove the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse and expand the alladin area to include a Cave of Wonders dark ride. You fly around the cave on magic carpets and see teasure, snakes, jafar, iago, monkeys, etc etc. However, you are able to move the carpet up and down (like on the magic carpet ride itself) and move along the ride
    WWW.JAMBOEVERYONE.COM

mjburbridge1 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Ride ideas anyone? And make them original!

An indoor ski mountain (almost a winter olympics village) with great "real" snow rides, done the disney way. Duabi has an indoor ski mountain.

Jennings is offline B-Ticket Holder

I would love to see a ride based on the show Duck Tales. Maybe a dark ride where you are being chased by the Beagle Boys...
    ~Jennings~
    ~Proud D23 Member~
    ~22 WDW Trips and Counting~

wdwkid32 is offline C-Ticket Holder

AS you know in monsters ink when mike and sully are running away from the cda they go in the big vualt of doors and they are ridding around on the doors very fast. Wdw should make a ride and you get in a ride system that looks like a door. It will hold mabey 5-6 people and go very fast there will be an anamatronic randel and he will show up from time to time in the ride and at the end there will be the seen where sully reunits with boo and then you exit. Thank you and i hope that you enjoyed this, and i hope it becomes a ride in wdw.

TestSherpa is offline D-Ticket Holder

We were recently at DCA and they have a Monsters Inc. ride that is really cute for youngsters. We're big Pixar fans, and Monsters Inc. is one of our faves. But I always thought that the climactic door-chase scene at the end would make a wild rollercoaster, where you chase Randall, nearly banging into doors all the way.
    M
    Founder of TestSherpa LSAT Test Preparation
    The LSAT is not as fun as the Haunted Mansion, but just as scary.

wdwkid32 is offline C-Ticket Holder

oh yeah!!!! It would be amazing if WDI made a monsters ink ride. it would be a big adition to wdw

Margos is offline B-Ticket Holder

I had one, but I don't know how popular it would be....
    It could be in Hollywood Studios in WDW, and probably California Adventure in DL... It could be a dark ride about the "pre-history" of Disney. It did NOT all start with a mouse!
    It would be a dark ride. You would be aboard a 20's style trolley, and start with little, animatronic tableaus showcasing the Laugh-O-Gram cartoons.... moving on to a longer section of the ride following Alice and Julius on an adventure (with an animatronic Alice modeled after Virginia Davis, since she was the original). Suddenly, the lights all go out. As you are in darkness, a cast member in an Oswald costume has taken control of the trolley!
    Now, it would become a low-intensity roller coaster (maybe even leaving the building to go outside), like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Eventually, the trolley would slow down, go back into the building, and as you exit, you pass monitors showing several pre-Mickey cartoons, and then maybe ending with "Plane Crazy."
    I have no idea what they would call this, but I think it would be an interesting idea.....

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by Margos View Post
    I had one, but I don't know how popular it would be....
    It could be in Hollywood Studios in WDW, and probably California Adventure in DL... It could be a dark ride about the "pre-history" of Disney. It did NOT all start with a mouse!
    It would be a dark ride. You would be aboard a 20's style trolley, and start with little, animatronic tableaus showcasing the Laugh-O-Gram cartoons.... moving on to a longer section of the ride following Alice and Julius on an adventure (with an animatronic Alice modeled after Virginia Davis, since she was the original). Suddenly, the lights all go out. As you are in darkness, a cast member in an Oswald costume has taken control of the trolley!
    Now, it would become a low-intensity roller coaster (maybe even leaving the building to go outside), like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Eventually, the trolley would slow down, go back into the building, and as you exit, you pass monitors showing several pre-Mickey cartoons, and then maybe ending with "Plane Crazy."
    I have no idea what they would call this, but I think it would be an interesting idea.....
    Innnnteresting! Especially because I think the majority of people (who sadly are maybe not QUITE so knowledgable of Disney as the members of this forum ) don't really know about the Laugh-O-Grams and Alices, etc. Although... I wonder how popular it would be, for that reason? I mean, I love one man's dream but it never seems super packed. Well, it sounds like I would enjoy it anyways

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by MJMcb View Post
    Remove the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse and expand the alladin area to include a Cave of Wonders dark ride. You fly around the cave on magic carpets and see teasure, snakes, jafar, iago, monkeys, etc etc. However, you are able to move the carpet up and down (like on the magic carpet ride itself) and move along the ride
    I like that idea! But maybe as a roller coaster type dark ride instead? Inside the cave of wonders!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast