Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Imagineering Discuss Ride ideas anyone? And make them original! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by zippitydoodah Innnnteresting! Especially because I think the majority of people (who sadly are maybe not QUITE so knowledgable of Disney as the members of this forum ) ...
    Margos is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: Ride ideas anyone? And make them original!

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoodah View Post
    Innnnteresting! Especially because I think the majority of people (who sadly are maybe not QUITE so knowledgable of Disney as the members of this forum ) don't really know about the Laugh-O-Grams and Alices, etc. Although... I wonder how popular it would be, for that reason? I mean, I love one man's dream but it never seems super packed. Well, it sounds like I would enjoy it anyways
    Well, actually, that could be an advantage to a ride like this.... Appease the hard-core Disney fanatics, and... wait for it... SHORTER LINES for anyone interested!! (In fact, some people with young, impatient children could be attracted to a shorter-lined ride... thus beginning their Disney education LOL!)

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by Margos View Post
    (In fact, some people with young, impatient children could be attracted to a shorter-lined ride... thus beginning their Disney education LOL!)
    Its Brilliant!!

Margos is offline B-Ticket Holder

Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123