Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Imagineering Discuss imagineering at home in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; So ive been checking out some backyard imagineering on hidden mickeys guide and i think its kinda cool. I was just wondering if anyone has any of their own ideas ...
    ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough

imagineering at home

So ive been checking out some backyard imagineering on hidden mickeys guide and i think its kinda cool. I was just wondering if anyone has any of their own ideas or other cool "imagineering" projects?
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    What's backyard imagineering?
    The Goofy Princess

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Well, one affordable adventure you can imagineer at home would be to simulate sleeping on an aircraft carrier. Just replace your closet door with a shower curtain, clear off a shelf, and make yourself comfortable in there. For extra magic, have someone in your house shove the curtain aside every hour or so to shine a flashlight in your face and mumble "sorry, wrong rack" before shutting it again.
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    LMMEO@ Ape that is funny.

I dont go all out for the imagineering but do decorate in Disney themes so I guess that is in the same category. I imagineered my ceiling in my downstairs bath and will be working on a Tree of Life for my living room THANKS TINK...BF is still not happy-'cant we just have one room in this house normal' LOL Like Disney isn't normal. Besides he has his Steeler room

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Hey, not a problem Vix, anytime! How's the thatched ceiling coming along? Tiki dude still talking? Get that camera fixed, I want to see all your cool projects! I might have some jungle print stuff to send your way for your Animal Kingdom themed living room, let me see if I can find my leopard print throw...Maybe we should start a new thread about Disney home decor...don't want to take over this thread!

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Oh I always do that!!

I have a massive couch and whenever I like to simulate rides at home, I take the littler ones to WDW via airplane. I take off the bottom cushion for our couch which adds about 3 feet of depth. I then place it on the front, making a U-shape. I then hang a blanket over the top and place some cup holders in there. It's pretty cool.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!