Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Imagineering Discuss What Theme Park would you like to See Next?!?! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; A villins park would be soooo sweet!...
    C-Howdizzle is offline E-Ticket Holder
    22 DRIVING hours away from WDW...(Chi-town)
    A villins park would be soooo sweet!
    Iv been ON space mountain when the lights were on!!! not in line...i was ON THE RIDE!!! I know your jealous...

2008 Upcoming- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2007- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2006- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2005- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2004- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2003- Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2002- Carribean Beach Resort
    2000- Disney Institute (with School Friend)

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    I think they should build the Disney America park that was planned. There is plenty of room in Orlando for it.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    hmm, im not sure what new park disney should make, it seems like they have a park that covers just about everything but I am all for a new park whenever they want to make one!
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

kngdmhrts3 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    What about DSPN the first joint project between disney and ESPN, a sports theme park. no more cast members, ushers would be the name of the game there you could have diffrent lands -and also do something with the disney teams
    Hakuna Matata

"They say Walt Disney World is the Happiest Place on Earth, but they have never been in your arms"

tomwdwrach is offline A-Ticket holder
    I believe that one along the lines of Tokyo Disney seas would be a very good idea with rides based around water and obviously the sea.Also what you could include into the park is a few animal shows for example dolphins etc. You could create a large lagoon with a cliff surrounding one area of the lagoon and with a river running through the park. Rides would include one extreme ride and other minor thrills.I would have the idea of putting the little mermaid show in this area aswell. The park it itself would be North of Animal Kingdom in the west of WDW. Obviously an idea of a water ride to be based here would be suitable and it would be along the lines of ending up actually appearing through a waterfall. I would try and create the castle and landscape that appears on the end of Narnia to cover my cliff idea.A night time show would be created within the lagoon but try to make it as different to fantasmic as possible. Obviously all the water features would be manmade.

Just an idea I had

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    1.Villain Park. It would be cool to have an all thrill ride/coaster park.
    2.Malificent's Castle which would be all Black with red and green trim
    3.It would be in the southern part of WDW exactly the opposite of where MK is which would be a cool fact to point out have opposite everything of MK inside with Pete as the sihlouettes you find everywhere instead of mickey. have evil-adeventure and frontier lands on the right and tomorrow land and fantasy land to the left have Back Road (instead of Main street in the back) and have Pete's Toontown Villain Block Party (to have thrills and chills even when its not halloween) in the very front. oh and have the rail road go backwards.
    P.S. if they add a house of mouse ride i think that would be a good place for it
    -Yes, i've been holding on to this idea for a while now-
    Last edited by nicks_ahoy; 10-11-2006 at 08:36 PM.

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by nick.jeschke View Post
    I agree with DisneyFREAK91, allot of ideas are somewhat taken. Though, Tokyo Disney Sea has an theme that is hidden and hard to describe. When I go to the site, their theme is the "golden age" of that place, and it is river or ocean front. It is a good way on bringing in water. Now stripping it down to part of the base, the locations of those places in their "golden age", sounds like a great idea! Here are some of the theme 'lands' of Tokyo Disney Sea...

~Mediterranean Harbor
    ~American Waterfront
    ~Port Discovery
    ~Mysterious Island
    ~Lost River Delta
    ~Arabian Coast
    ~Mermaid Lagoon

And maybe we could finally get a real africa like it should be in Epcot. Anyways, to me, the place would be like Epcot. Though, with an extreme twist.
    wowzers holy awesome

Justin M is offline Fastpass Holder
    I agree with everyone who is talking about something along the lines of Tokyo DisneySeas. It has some unbelievable theming, presents some great opportunities for both shows and thrill rides, and is distinct enough from the other WDW parks. The post that incorporated Narnia had some great ideas!

As for a Villians Park, I know this has been said many times, but I think it could make a great land, but not a whole park. Plus, one of the primary enduring themes of the Walt Disney Company is this inherent belief in the good side of people and the thought that good really can conquer evil. I just don't see them dedicating an entire park to the concept of evil. Don't get me wrong, it's a fun hypothetical thing to think about!

Personally, I would love to see things happen in this order:

1) Update some of the current attractions and make sure all four current parks are operating at their peak (MGM)
    2) Add a sports themed interactive area in the Wide World of Sports complex. Perhaps not a whole park, but a REALLY big, interactive version of an ESPN zone that includes both indoor and outdoor activities. The sports theme idea for a park is a good one, but it might be a better fit in this area more on the scale of one of the water parks than a whole theme park.
    3) Develop some thrill rides along the villian themes - perhaps as a whole land in MK, or possibly to enhance the offerings at MGM (since Tower of Terror and Rockin Roller Coaster already have this park as one of the more 'thrill' oriented) it could be a great way to celebrate the dark side of movies.
    4) Then break ground on a water-themed, Tokyo DisneySea type park.

Wow, that was a long post. Sorry!

Justin

ESPN one would be soooo sweet, just because you can never run out of ideas, b/c there r so many sports!!! dont get me wrong, i love disney how it is now, but a ESPN/ DSPN (as someone said in a previous post ) would be soo suh-weeeeet
    Iv been ON space mountain when the lights were on!!! not in line...i was ON THE RIDE!!! I know your jealous...

kngdmhrts3 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    c-howdizzle thank you, thank you

but the idea of a reflection of magic kingdom would be awesome but...

why not make two parks for the price of one..

one would be a hero/princess/fairy theme park

and at night the park would be a whole nother park

a villans park that is open all night so more to be for teens

same park some changes and the addition of nighttime would be a diffrent park

like the day park would close an hour before nightfall and re open a half-hour after nightfall to open as the night park-- or just do it to magic kingdom, get some cool lighting effects on the castle some creepy bgm and you'd have a whole new animal
    Hakuna Matata

"They say Walt Disney World is the Happiest Place on Earth, but they have never been in your arms"

Quote Originally Posted by kngdmhrts3 View Post
    c-howdizzle thank you, thank you

but the idea of a reflection of magic kingdom would be awesome but...

why not make two parks for the price of one..

one would be a hero/princess/fairy theme park

and at night the park would be a whole nother park

a villans park that is open all night so more to be for teens

same park some changes and the addition of nighttime would be a diffrent park

like the day park would close an hour before nightfall and re open a half-hour after nightfall to open as the night park-- or just do it to magic kingdom, get some cool lighting effects on the castle some creepy bgm and you'd have a whole new animal
    2 parks for the price of one???!??!?!?!?

I LOVE IT

Optimus Stitch is offline Count down to Florida Vacation begins!!!!
    I vote for a new Disney Sea's.
    My dream is to play all day long at WDW!!!!

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    I HAVE A GOOD ONE!

I'm not quite sure yet, about all of the details, buttttttttttttttttttttt

WHAT ABOUT:
    A PARK OF ALL OF THE OLD "EXTINCT RIDES" wouldn't that be awesome!!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

BellHopper is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Villians theme: sounds AWESOME, but doesn't sound very disney.

Disney Sea: this one gets my vote.

Extinct rides: this would be awesome to see, but rides become extinct for a reason.

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I would also like the extinct rides park. I think it would be popular.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast