Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Imagineering Discuss What Theme Park would you like to See Next?!?! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I'm thiking either a Disney Sea or a California Adventure Park for the east coast. Only it couldn't really be a california adventure park, so like a Florida Adventure Park. ...
    disneyimagineer is offline You may notice that I'm not all here myself
    I'm thiking either a Disney Sea or a California Adventure Park for the east coast. Only it couldn't really be a california adventure park, so like a Florida Adventure Park.

It obviously couldn't have Tower of Terror or Soarin' though.
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."-Walt Disney
    TTFN, Ta Ta For Now!
    Can you stand on your head?

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    I think they should build the Disney America park that was planned. There is plenty of room in Orlando for it.
    I agree...
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

elphaba is offline E-Ticket Holder
    My park would be... I've waited so long for this! ... ELPHABA WORLD!!!
    RYAN

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Disney needs to resurrect the Disney America Park!
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

figmentfan15 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I think a version of Disney Sea from Tokyo would be cool!!!!

saxophone06 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Only 690 Miles Away from the Magic Kingdom!

MY IDEA: Disney's Americana USA

resort Area Name: Disney's Americana Resort Area

theme Park Name: Disney's Americana Usa

location: East Of The Magic Kingdom, On The Shores Of Bay Lake Facing Back Of Contemporary Resort

theme: Regions Of America And Their Cultures

themed Lands:
    -homefront America (the Park Entrance Plaza Area Like Main Street Usa At Mk.)
    -riverside (deep South)
    -pacific Pier (californian Seaside-boardwalk)
    -wilderness Post (national Parks Themed Areas)
    -plains Outpost (great Plains-pit Stop Area)
    -brooklyn Beachfront Usa (new England-style Beach Setting)
    -little Liberty (area Celebrating America's Great History)

park Central Icon: Kennedy Mountain
    To all to who come to this happy place,

Walt E. Disney, 1955
    Disneyland Opening Day

Wedway71 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I am still partial to the much talked about Villians Theme Park. The rides of choice here would be nothing but state-of-the-art thrill rides. Rollercoasters, Inversion Machines, etc.
    Ft Wilderness Resort & Campground
    1976, 1980, 1983, 1986, 2001, 2006

All Star Resorts
    1997, 1998, 2003, 2005

Carribean Beach Resort
    1989, 2000

Old Key West Resort

Dixie Landings

Shades of Green

Pop Century

Coming December 2007 ~ Pop Century

yodagirl94 is offline A-Ticket holder

Pixar Park

ooh fun fun fun
    1. The theme park would be a Pixar park, with the them strictly all of the pixar movies and shorts. Why? because everyone loves the Pixar movies
    2. What would the "Park icon" be? (Ex: Tree of Life, Castle, EPOCT ball, Mickey Sorcerer hat) The Pixar sign, that little light thing, or something else
    3. Where would you have the park go? near mgm

Description (optional): There would be lots of characters, movie-based rides, etc.
    -Megan
    Host of the Neverland News Podcast
    http://web.mac.com/robinczajka/iWeb/...News/Home.html

"Everyone has heard of Ford cars. But have they heard of Henry Ford, who started it all? Walt Disney World is in memory of the man who started it all, so people will know his name as long as Walt Disney World is here."

fortuosity is offline NOW APPROACHING...
    Trapped in the Earful Tower with the Animaniacs
    Ok, I was thinking. There aren't really that many places to stick new rides for older non-Pixar characters. I was thinking of new rides for Robin Hood or the Jungle Book and whenever I tried to find a place to put it, I became lost.
    MK has basically exhausted all it's resources in lines of new rides. The only new rides are ones that take away old rides, of which I'm totally against.
    Epcot never really was/is a "character park" and I like it that way. I don't like how they try to incorporate charcters into everything like the Seas and Mexico. Character meet and greets are fine, but not an entire redo of attractions.
    MGM really is the most character based park. Mostly all the attractions have to do with some sort of character/movie. But never any older characters.
    AK can only have animal characters or humans that worked directly with animals. There aren't too may characters that fit. (Pocahontas, Lion King, Bug's Life)

So for my new park I was thinking a strictly character-based park. A place where the characters from all the movies live.

The icon could be Mount Rushmore with the Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, and Pluto. Or something along those lines.

This could go wherever they can find room. It'd be a big park.

Description: You could take out Toontown and put it in here. Each land could be a different era of Disney movie making. One land for the earlier movies (Snow White to Sleeping Beauty), one land for movie made in the 60s and 70s (101 Dalmatians to The Rescuers), another land for the 80s and 90s and (Fox and The Hound to Tarzan), and one land for the more recent movies and the upcoming movies. Another land could be Toontown. Each movie could have it's own attraction (ride, movie, exhibit) or restaurant.

I tought this up b/c my first idea was Villians Park, but that was already done.
    Last edited by fortuosity; 06-22-2007 at 06:36 PM.
    More Beer? What For Nothing Helps... Get Me Five Dozen Eggs Instead
    Imagination! Imagination! A Dream Can Be A Dream Come True With Just A Spark In Me And You

America, Keep On Flying Now. Keep Your Spirit Free, Facing New Frontiers

Cinderella CastleSpaceship EarthTree Of LifeEarful Tower

kngdmhrts3 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    we have seen where the characters live (MK) seen where they work (MGM) but where do they play?

but yea i think a new land somewhere could definately be combining the worlds of Toy Story, Bugs Life, and Ratatouile
    Hakuna Matata

"They say Walt Disney World is the Happiest Place on Earth, but they have never been in your arms"

SkittleE275 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: What Theme Park would you like to See Next?!?!

1. What would the "theme" of the park be? Why? Basically Disney imagination, and creation and such.
    2. What would the "Park icon" be? (Ex: Tree of Life, Castle, EPOCT ball, Mickey Sorcerer hat) I honestly don't know. The only things I can think of are extremely complicated and would not explain the park with one simple, yet clever icon as with all the other parks.
    3. Where would you have the park go? Somewhere near MGM.

Description (optional): There would be extinct yet popular attractions in one area, interactive rides and learning to draw the characters and such would be in another, and perhaps, (because I love it so), a VMK themed area with water rides that are like the rides people created and such, and maybe even a Donald's Dreamland (the idea taken, of course, from that gosh-awful Toontown Online place) because that place always seemed cool to me. Also, attractions that were turned down because they couldn't go with any other parks could work their way into an area purely for misfit Disney crud.
    Destroying the joy in life since 1998
    Certified Grammar Nazi
    Believer in George!

Animal Kingdom: 2003
    Animal Kingdom: 2006
    Saratoga Springs: 2008

kermitdefrog is offline A-Ticket holder

Post My 5th Theme Park for WDW

1. The name of the park is Port Disney. It will be modeled after Tokyo DisneySea for that park has the one theme not covered by Orlando.
    2. The park's icon would be Mount Prometheus.
    3. The park would between Magic Kingdom and EPCOT Center with a stop on the EPCOT Center Monorail Line.

Description (optional): The six areas of the park will be Galilei Harbor, London Square, Innovention Bay, Lost River Delta, Mysterious Island, and Glacier Lake.
    Eh, I'll find a signature later.

MartianCrab is offline Fastpass Holder

I don't want to see a new park...just do the necessary maintenance and show some TLC to the current ones.
    “The trouble with quotes on the Internet is one never knows if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust

If we really did have to have fresh development, I would personally love to see EPCOT levelled and then re-attempted. Rebuild it in the Future World mould (and throw World Showcase to the four winds) but have a proper ocean pavillion and a proper space pavillion amongst them.

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

nemomusicalfan1 is offline B-Ticket Holder

neverland
    1. a park with all of the shows/rides that have been pulled from epcot, mk, dhs, dd, dak, di, tl, bb, ac, anywhere
    2. a giant horizons
    3. between dak and mk,
    4. there would be separate parks, epcot, magic kingdom, dhollywood studios, and danimal kingdom, maybe even downtown disney
    Wonderful Feelin'! Wonderful Day!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast