Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Imagineering Discuss What Theme Park would you like to See Next?!?! in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by nemomusicalfan1 neverland 1. a park with all of the shows/rides that have been pulled from epcot, mk, dhs, dd, dak, di, tl, bb, ac, anywhere 2. a ...
    pranker51502 is offline Annual Passholder

Re: What Theme Park would you like to See Next?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by nemomusicalfan1 View Post
    neverland
    1. a park with all of the shows/rides that have been pulled from epcot, mk, dhs, dd, dak, di, tl, bb, ac, anywhere
    2. a giant horizons
    3. between dak and mk,
    4. there would be separate parks, epcot, magic kingdom, dhollywood studios, and danimal kingdom, maybe even downtown disney
    My brother and myself were talking about this just the other day. I couldn't agree more.
    Then they could take out certain rides, and resurrect old rides that everyone love and miss. Granted, they should leave the park icons alone, but the memorable ones that are no longer, or that will eventually be no longer could go here. I think the park would have a large pull. Like someone else said, there's not really any other ideas for a park, other than maybe a Villain type deal, but even that is pretty limited. Which it could also be merged into, the history of WDI, and all of imagineering, complete with older ride models, blue prints, etc.

Annual Passholder: '06,'07,'08,'09,'10,'11

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by C-Howdizzle View Post
    Honestly I haver no problem with how the parks are/how many there are at WDW, but lets say that they were to build a new park based on fans ideas!!!
    So if you were to make your own park what would you have it like...just provide these 3 questions, and a breif description (optional)!

1. What would the "theme" of the park be? Why? Villains. Pick the top ten villains and create attractions around them. Make the E ticket attractions based on the most popular, and then made a few in the same idea as Mr Toad or Peter Pan, also a theater style experience and a stage show combining them in order to provide maximum entertainment diversity and total incorporation of the theme. Offer sweet and sour drinks, sour strawberry lemonade, and a variety of other themed restaurants and foods.

2. What would the "Park icon" be? (Ex: Tree of Life, Castle, EPOCT ball, Mickey Sorcerer hat)

A giant flaming trident. traditional symbol of the underworld.
    3. Where would you have the park go?

Description (optional):
    To the right of typhoon lagoon and Downtown Disney. There appears to be a large open space there, easily added to bus routes and open enough for a large park. Plus, that location doesn't hurt the MK skyline.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

matt4mickey is offline A-Ticket holder

my park wold be
    1. yesterland i pick yesterland to bring back disneyland from 1955-1999 it will have the people move fligt to the moon walt disney corsoel of progress skyway tommorowlamd boats mine train thoghto natureas wonder the horse back and more thigs to come in
    2. its have the old sleeping beaty castle
    3. it wold go in the toystory parking lot
    welcome to to the hounted manchine

I AM D23 member sice noveber 2011
    [

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by MartianCrab View Post
    I don't want to see a new park...just do the necessary maintenance and show some TLC to the current ones.
    Again a very good point and well said.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

KacieG is offline D-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Again a very good point and well said.
    Seconded!

DCP - Attractions - Disney Quest - Aug. 10th, 2011 - Jan. 6th, 2012
    Disney Store Mall of America - June 17th, 2012 - Present
    (Moving to Florida to become a permanent WDW Cast Member in Jan. 2015!)

Imagineer Mel is offline B-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91 View Post
    Hmmm I dunno this is difficult.

1 - Villains park
    2 - A Dark Castle. Think of it as the nega-Cinderella's Castle
    3 - It would go on the opposite side of the World. As symbolism to be far away from Magic Kingdom. Probably south east of the Downtown Disney Hotels.
    4 - I'm still very skeptical about this idea of a park. I think it makes a better land rather than an entire park. But, it would not be only thrill rides. It could be many many different ride ideas. Now, as to fireworks shows, I don't know if 1 could fit here. Usually fireworks shows represent good prevailing over evil. If there were to be a fireworks show in a villain park, I don't know how you could incorporate heros.
    That sounds incredible. I'm thinking a large land though.
    “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
    ― Dr. Seuss

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234