Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Imagineering Discuss The craziest ride idea (Ok kinda ripped off of Spider-man) in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Ok, I have to admit, as much as I love WDW, Spider-Man is my all time favorite ride in the history of forever. So hey! *ding light bulb* Why don't ...
    DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on

The Adventures of Hercules

Ok, I have to admit, as much as I love WDW, Spider-Man is my all time favorite ride in the history of forever.

So hey! *ding light bulb*

Why don't they do a ride like that in WDW?!

Ok, it all happened on my way home from WDW. Me and Javi were bored so I say, "Hey let's come up with a ride." It took us hours, but we came up with, what I think, is the coolest idea ever.

Ok, it is the same ride system as Spider-Man, except to the movie, Hercules!

Ride Starts

You are thrust into the clouds and into Olympus. Where the gods are lounging about including older Hercules. Suddenly, all is wrong when the titans attack! Your cart lunges about as Zeus and Hercules urge you to run for cover!! You are dodging lava bursts, and gusts of freezing wind as the titans and gods rumble about you in a 3-D spectacle of pyrotecnics and cool stuff! Hercules warns you to look out behind you! The car turns around and a freezing blas of wind from teh ice titan blows you off Olympus and straight into the Underworld.

Ok well TBC I have stuff to do lol it's very interesting. Tell me your first impressions.
    Last edited by DisneyFREAK91; 09-20-2006 at 06:49 PM.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    sounds like a great idea, i like the thing about fire and ice. the temperature could change dramatically like on test track
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

mickey n minnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    It sounds cool, but I've never been on Spiderman...Can someone explain that ride to me?

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me

**sings** I have a jar of dirt! I have a jar of dirt!

"Elizabeth?.....Hide the rum!"

Join the WDW Fan Club!!!

Mouse is offline I'm In Disney!!!
    Sounds like it would be fun if the ride wasn't really jerky. I hate some jerky rides becuase they get you motion sick. One way to counter motion sickness though is to somehow blow cold air straight into the ocupants faces.
    MOUSE

ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    i always wondered why they didnt have a hercules ride. such a good movie...
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I love Spiderman too, it is such a creative ride!! Disney must of taken note of this because from what I understand they are using the idea but not for Hercules, they are planning on using the space where "Who wants to be a Millionaire:$$: " in MGM for a "Toy Story" based ride along the lines of Spiderman . BTW, maybe you should be an Imagineer, DisneyFreak, I think they could use a little help over there !
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

MissSparrow is offline Dead Men Tell No Tales
    Sounds like a cool idea
    High School Musical 2
    Did you ever; push away the ones you should've held close.

Walt Disney World
    Where the incredible happens every day.

Lol I would LOVE to be an Imagineer. But the thing is, architecture isn't my forte, and I don't want to study it. Lol but if I can become an Imagineer on my insight and story-telling alone then by all means get me a job application.

Continuation...

As you are blown off of Olympus and into the Underworld, Hercules jumps and lands right in front of you. "Something's, wrong. I think Hades is behind all this! Ok, you guys just stay here and I'll try to find him. Shout if you need help!" Hercules runs off into the dark tunnels. Your car is still until you hear breathing behind you..... The car turns around in its place, and there is the HYDRA! Your car goes into full force backwards as a 3-D image of the Hydra is chasing your car. The guests are screaming as an animatronic head lunges at the car! Hercules jumps out from behind the cart and slices a head off. Unfortunately, we all know what happens, 3 more heads pop up in its place! Your whizzing around dodging 3D and animatronic Hydra heads. Suddenly, your cart flies upwards and you're in a labyrinth of heads lunging about at you and flying off. *A little gruesome but bear with me lol* "Quick! Get out of here!" Hercules warns as you fly off in another direction.

Final Scene

All seems to be safe when you enter a pitch black cave. A small blue flame ignites not that far in front of you. Suddenly, an animatronic of Hades is iluminated. "Ha! Thought you could get away that easily?! I didn't think so." Your car swerves left and you hear in the background. "GOING SO SOON?!" You can see the light of the flames behind you and you can even feel the heat! Pillars of flame erupt around the car as Hades tries to stop your escape! In one final moment, smoke erupts in front of you and a Hades animatronic is standing there glowing an ominous red. "As soon as the titans take care of all those shiny happy people (lol REM pun), I will be running the show! See you in the after-life!" Hades rears back as he is about to send you into your flaming doom. Hercules rushes in and punches Hades, sending his fireball above you in a pyrotectnic wonder. It hits the cave roof and sends 3D boulders crashing down. "Quick! There's your escape!" Hercules says. "Let's get out of here!!" You and Hercules fly upwards towards Olympus where the gods are winning the fight and the titans are fleeing. Hades shouts! "Guys! Get your titanic rears in gear! And kick some Olympian butt!!" Celebration ensues and your car enters the exit station as you hear Meg's voice. "You did it! Now just get me off before I ruin the upholstery."
    Last edited by DisneyFREAK91; 08-06-2006 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mickey n minnie
    It sounds cool, but I've never been on Spiderman...Can someone explain that ride to me?
    spider man is a 3-D ride the story is, you are a reporter for the daily bugle and they just invented a ride viecle for reporters! just in time for the biggest story of the year! spideys villions just stole the statue of liberty!!! so you and spidy ride and try to find the statue! there is fire and tempeture drops and other effects and the last part of the ride is a motion simulater in which you drop 30,000 feet! it is a amazing ride and a must see!
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

Mouse is offline I'm In Disney!!!
    I think it would also be cool to use that ride idea but use the incredibles instead. What do you think?
    MOUSE

MissSparrow is offline Dead Men Tell No Tales
    That would be so cool Mouse
    High School Musical 2
    Did you ever; push away the ones you should've held close.

Walt Disney World
    Where the incredible happens every day.

We didn't think about that lol

But Hades DOES deserve credit and the movie as well.

It's a very popular movie. Heck, it even has it's own clip in Wishes for crying out loud. Why not a ride?!

o8catrina8o is offline D-Ticket Holder
    here is my bonker idea ok

in epcot they should have a moving sidewalk go over the lake that would be really cool since i hate the long walk to the world showcase
    1993 - Dolphin
    1995- Aunt House
    1997- Off Site
    1999- Off Site
    2000- Coronodo Springs
    2002- Port Orleans and All Star
    2003- Off Site
    2004- Off Site - Christmas Time
    2005- Pop Century -Christmas Time
    2005 -Carribean Beach - DIsney Wonder
    2005- Disneyland- Spring Break
    2006- Pop Century - Halloween
    2006- Polynesian - My High Graduation
    2007 - Pop Century
    2007- All Star Sport- Christmas TIme
    2008 - Port Orleans
    2009 - Disney Land

It might not be safe considering that there is a fireworks show there anyway.

Good idea, but not the thread

samurix7 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well yea, me and disneyFREAK thought this up on the car ride home and feel free to give your ideas on how to help it out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast