Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Imagineering Discuss Disney's House of Mouse Ride in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by wdwfan1 i like Jafars part. Yeah, it seems like it would be pretty fun as the vehicles tilts around while doing 360 spins with the walls moving. ...
    Sledge is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Quote Originally Posted by wdwfan1 View Post
    i like Jafars part.
    Yeah, it seems like it would be pretty fun as the vehicles tilts around while doing 360 spins with the walls moving. I think Hades part with the fire shooting out and being snatched back really fast would also be fun. To prevent whiplash the car moves back a couple feet and the screen zooms out on Hades to make it seem as if you were being pulled back further than you really were. After Maleficent would be fun as it's basically speeding through an alley as fast as the vehicle will go.

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Very VERY! Amazing idea! You seem to be very into this and and pretty cool.

However

The one thing that just doesn't seem realistic to me is the final battle scene. That just doesn't seem to me like an attraction thing, that seems more like a show idea.

But other than that, amazing job!
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Sledge is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91 View Post
    The one thing that just doesn't seem realistic to me is the final battle scene. That just doesn't seem to me like an attraction thing, that seems more like a show idea.

But other than that, amazing job!
    Can you elaborate on this for me? The attraction itself is a show and a ride combined into one. The ride wouldn't be entertaining without the show elements missing. To me this was the grand finale and different and more elaborate than the other Villains appearances. I thought it needed to go out with a bang by having the characters return as well as having cameos from other Disney characters.

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Okay, Dude, they SERIOUSLY need you on board as an imagineer. I think you should seriously look into that career. Imagine your ideas coming to life. Two thumbs up on the idea and the AWESOME concept art! It would be even COOLER if they made the House of Mouse restaurant with it.(I'm going to say this belongs in MGM, the restaurant can take the Sci-Fi diner's place) Again, Awesome awesome awesome!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

Everyone contact WDI for me and help me out then.

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    personally i think it would make a great restaurant
    as a character meal
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by kylewhit89 View Post
    personally i think it would make a great restaurant
    as a character meal
    Like we don't have enough of those as it is. Haha.

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Like we don't have enough of those as it is. Haha.
    there is always room for more in my book

try coming up with a ride system that is not already invented - u know like the imagineers do!!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    I'd trade 2 or 3 of the current character meals for one cool one. You say the ride ends where you can look into the theater through a window in a door.... wouldn't it be cool if that theater was really the restaurant? Put them together and you'd have a huge money maker - the ride will get the through the turnstiles, and restaurant money to boot! Best part for Disney, with their current staffing issues, it wouldn't matter what characters were there, because they all fit! Sort of like how the old SoundStage restaurant was.

Although, I'm not sure how much I'd be able to eat after the spinning around with the walls moving in Jafar's part

Did you have a park picked out for this? Sounds like a great fit at the Studios or at MK near ToonTown.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    .... It would go well where Indiana Jones is - Something that, in my opinion, is tired and needs replacing!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    You ready for Part Two of the update? Here is a little concept art. Keep in mind this is not how things look exactly on the ride. They are just an idea of the enviornment and what happens. The background is obviously more crips and detailed.

Here is where we first meet the Villains of the ride. Scar has jumped on the front of our cab and is slashing his paw in front of our face.

In this scene Ursula has knocked us into the water and we can feel the water and mist in our face. She has grown to 100 feet tall and has picked us up out of the water. As we are pick up even higher an animatronic Ursula head shows up in front of our cab.

Hades has his own plans to stop the show. We literally feel the heat that Hades brings. Fire shoots from the sides of the room at our cab.

With the help of his sceptor, Jafar has lifted us hundreds of feet above the street. Is that Aladdin, Abu and Genie that are coming to save the day?

Maleficent finally catches up to us near the end of the ride. She turns into a dragon and an 15 foot audio-animatronic dragon head comes down from the ceiling and starts snapping at our heads.

After we arrive at the theatre and exit our cab we walk into the theatre lobby, the attractions gift shop. The theatre door can be found directly to our left and if we look through the window we can see the show being performed.

That's all for now. A ride vehicle, track layout and addition concept art will be posted soon.

Please remember that I worked hard on these and anything I post relating to Disney's House of Mouse Attraction may not be used without my permission. Thanks, guys.
    OMG HOW DID YOU MAKE THE FIRST PICTURE??????????? ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

Around here, we're LMMEO - Laughing my Mickey Ears Off. G-rated forums! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Adrien

im a little hyper right now sorry lol
    Adrien

Valawen9 is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    try coming up with a ride system that is not already invented - u know like the imagineers do!!

Don't be jealous you didn't think of it first

J/K

Anyway, what's wrong with taking the technology of an already existing ride system and souping it up? The Dinosaur vehicle is the same as the Indiana Jones ride vehicle...Journey to the Center of the Earth uses the same technology as Test Track. You don't always have to come up with some brand, spankin', new system for it to be a great attraction.

Just my opinion.

Note from Sledge: "Small World came before PotC...same thing. The Omnimover is used in Haunted Mansion and Adventures Through Innerspace. The Matterhorn and Space Mountain are very, very similar. Countless 'dark rides' are exactly the same, but with different themes. Dumbo and Magic Carpets of Aladdin are basically the exact same thing in the exact same park (throw Astro Orbiters in there too)."
    Last edited by Valawen9; 09-22-2006 at 07:18 PM.

I'm going to bite my tongue here. Like Angela said, you're jealous. Find a valid point and then I'll listen to you.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast