Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Imagineering Discuss Disney's House of Mouse Ride in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by Sledge I'm going to bite my tongue here. Like Angela said, you're jealous. Find a valid point and then I'll listen to you. Um.. No, not jealous ...
    DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    I'm going to bite my tongue here. Like Angela said, you're jealous. Find a valid point and then I'll listen to you.

Um..

No, not jealous

Just constructive criticism. And now that I have someone else who said my idea first then I'll have to second it.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Valawen9 is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Still think its an awesome theme for a ride.

cool idea but it sounds wayyyyyyyyyyy too much like spideman! but cool idea though you should make it more origanial
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by Valawen9 View Post
    Don't be jealous you didn't think of it first

J/K

Anyway, what's wrong with taking the technology of an already existing ride system and souping it up? The Dinosaur vehicle is the same as the Indiana Jones ride vehicle...Journey to the Center of the Earth uses the same technology as Test Track. You don't always have to come up with some brand, spankin', new system for it to be a great attraction.

Just my opinion.

Note from Sledge: "Small World came before PotC...same thing. The Omnimover is used in Haunted Mansion and Adventures Through Innerspace. The Matterhorn and Space Mountain are very, very similar. Countless 'dark rides' are exactly the same, but with different themes. Dumbo and Magic Carpets of Aladdin are basically the exact same thing in the exact same park (throw Astro Orbiters in there too)."

have you ever noticed that the ride spiderman is owned by another company u know disney's rival? That company developed the ride system
    disney may use the same ride technology BUT u always get an altogether different ride experience

u know why people go to disney BECAUSE THEIR ATTRACTIONS ARE DIFFERENT then other theme/amusement parks.
    so like i said try coming up with more of an original ride system then one already invented -

try having a blue sky session of ur own!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

Valawen9 is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Quote Originally Posted by kylewhit89 View Post
    have you ever noticed that the ride spiderman is owned by another company u know disney's rival? That company developed the ride system
    disney may use the same ride technology BUT u always get an altogether different ride experience

u know why people go to disney BECAUSE THEIR ATTRACTIONS ARE DIFFERENT then other theme/amusement parks.
    so like i said try coming up with more of an original ride system then one already invented -

try having a blue sky session of ur own!
    Holy moo. Chillax champ.

Hmm...Mickey's Philharmagic and Terminator 2: 3-D Battle Across Time use the exact same 'technology'...3-D glasses and a screen! A lot of the types of rides found in MK can be found in any amusement park across the country. Its all about the THEME though, and that's what Disney has going for them. That's what has people coming back. Like I said, you don't ALWAYS have to come up with new technology to make an attraction great...Curse of DarKastle in Busch Gardens Europe in Williamsburg is very, very similar to Spider-Man.

Pfft...you know you'd be in line to get on this piece of it actually got made into a ride.

Holy moo. Chillax champ.

Hmm...Mickey's Philharmagic and Terminator 2: 3-D Battle Across Time use the exact same 'technology'...3-D glasses and a screen! A lot of the types of rides found in MK can be found in any amusement park across the country. Its all about the THEME though, and that's what Disney has going for them. That's what has people coming back. Like I said, you don't ALWAYS have to come up with new technology to make an attraction great...Curse of DarKastle in Busch Gardens Europe in Williamsburg is very, very similar to Spider-Man.

Pfft...you know you'd be in line to get on this piece of it actually got made into a ride.
    like i said make it original instead of STEALING (gee sound familiar) other ride technology from another co. try making it original
    do u see another haunted mansion in some other theme park.......no
    do u see another spaceship earth in another themepark .........no
    do u see soarin in another theme park ..........no
    all thos rides are disney created and they came up with a ride system for them they didn't go to the guys at the other park and say
    "hey help us! we are dumb and can't create our own ride system" no they came up with their own through alot of work and research of what would give the guest the best!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

I see where Kyle is coming from to be perfectly honest.

Look, it's not something to start an argument over.

umm auctauly yes i do
    Adrien

Quote Originally Posted by dznyfreak42 View Post
    umm auctauly yes i do
    Disneys callifornia adventure! LOL
    Adrien

Do you see audio-animatronics in any other park?

no

Quote Originally Posted by dznyfreak42 View Post
    Disneys callifornia adventure! LOL
    ..duh lol

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91 View Post
    Do you see audio-animatronics in any other park?

no
    .. yes again!! in "revenge of the mumy" ride at universal in the beginging theres the mummy and hes animatrionic!
    Adrien

what i was saying was the disney technology is found in disney parks

i meant do u find soarin' at IoA at US?
    no

Quote Originally Posted by kylewhit89 View Post
    like i said make it original instead of STEALING (gee sound familiar) other ride technology from another co. try making it original
    do u see another haunted mansion in some other theme park.......no
    do u see another spaceship earth in another themepark .........no
    all thos rides are disney created and they came up with a ride system for them they didn't go to the guys at the other park and say
    "hey help us! we are dumb and can't create our own ride system" no they came up with their own through alot of work and research of what would give the guest the best!

You sure do get worked up over this stuff kiddo.

like i said make it original instead of STEALING (gee sound familiar) other ride technology from another co.
    No. Should it? You're an ***. Gay.

Anyway, I STILL think the whole theme and idea of this ride is cool.

And I STILL say you'd ride it if it were real.

Finished.
    Last edited by Valawen9; 09-23-2006 at 03:17 PM.

And I STILL say you'd ride it if it were real.

Finished.
    i would but if i were to ride spiderman too i would n otice the similarities
    in everything
    and say hmmmm this sure is alot like spiderman over at universal
    i wonder why disney would copy it when they have all these other awesome rides?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast