Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Imagineering Discuss Disney's House of Mouse Ride in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; And if you rode Ripsaw Falls you wouldn't notice it's Splash Mountain's ripoff. A lot of them are very comparable and that's the same thing here. It's advancing the EMV ...
    Sledge is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    And if you rode Ripsaw Falls you wouldn't notice it's Splash Mountain's ripoff.

A lot of them are very comparable and that's the same thing here. It's advancing the EMV technology and Spider-Man technology into one. Like Angela said, DarKastle uses the same technology and people love that ride. You're still jealous. Admit it. And once you find a valid point, PM it to me.

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    And if you rode Ripsaw Falls you wouldn't notice it's Splash Mountain's ripoff.

A lot of them are very comparable and that's the same thing here. It's advancing the EMV technology and Spider-Man technology into one. Like Angela said, DarKastle uses the same technology and people love that ride. You're still jealous. Admit it. And once you find a valid point, PM it to me.

all points posted are valid

and no we(or I am) are not jealous ur just mad because someone is telling you that "your" idea is not all original and can (if more thought gets put to it) can be an all original ride
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    You ready for Part One of the update? Here is a little concept art.

Here is a final draft for the ride logo. It is a much cleaner look, and has Maleficent replaced with her Dragon form.

The outside of the building is set up to resemble an animation studio. There is a sign with big bold letter spelling ANIMATION running down the building. There is also the attraction logo attached to the building. The building is lit up with colorful red and purple lights. Guest enter the attraction near the orange wall.

Here are the 3D glasses riders will be given upon boarding the vehicle. The design is inspired by Mickey's sorceror hat in Fantasia.

In the actual attraction these doors will be spaced out through different halls. Around each character's doors are framed pictures of themselves in memorable roles. The shadow effects are animated and not stationary. Donald Duck appears to be having an arugement and throwing a temper tantrum as we walk by. Mickey appears to be talking to someone on the phone about "Tonight's show" and how the "guest of honor", us riders, will be arriving shortly. We see Goofy inside the dressing room duing such things as slipping on a banana, electricuting himself with a blow drier, and combing his hair to try and get it to lay down (which keeps popping back up). When we grab the door handle to Goofy's dressing room he says, "Gorsh! Just a second pal. I'm not even dressed yet!"

As we get deeper into the studio we enter a dark hallway with a big glass window that overlooks a recording studio. Inside we see either Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora, or Jasmine, who talk the riders as well as interacts with someone off screen before singing a short version of songs from their movies. Each princesses' segment last about six minutes before she is finished and switches with the next. This is a continuous loop and works similar to the effect in Rock N' Roller Coaster. During busier times a Cast Member can even take the controls for the princesses' and have conversations with riders passing by.

Here is a quick piece on what the final battle might look like. The scene will be in a dark alley with only the moon light and the headlights of our cab lighting the street. The 3D effects are most notable here when the heroes run at Maleficent (who is an Audio-Animatronic hanging down from above the cab), and Stitch, Beast and Simba appear to leap off the front of our cab onto her.

That's it for now. I'll have picture up of the ride vehicle, additional scenes, a track layout, and other concept art sometime soon.

Please remember that I worked hard on these and anything I post relating to Disney's House of Mouse Attraction may not be used without my permission. Thanks, guys.

You ready for Part Two of the update? Here is a little concept art. Keep in mind this is not how things look exactly on the ride. They are just an idea of the enviornment and what happens. The background is obviously more crips and detailed.

Here is where we first meet the Villains of the ride. Scar has jumped on the front of our cab and is slashing his paw in front of our face.

In this scene Ursula has knocked us into the water and we can feel the water and mist in our face. She has grown to 100 feet tall and has picked us up out of the water. As we are pick up even higher an animatronic Ursula head shows up in front of our cab.

Hades has his own plans to stop the show. We literally feel the heat that Hades brings. Fire shoots from the sides of the room at our cab.

With the help of his sceptor, Jafar has lifted us hundreds of feet above the street. Is that Aladdin, Abu and Genie that are coming to save the day?

Maleficent finally catches up to us near the end of the ride. She turns into a dragon and an 15 foot audio-animatronic dragon head comes down from the ceiling and starts snapping at our heads.

After we arrive at the theatre and exit our cab we walk into the theatre lobby, the attractions gift shop. The theatre door can be found directly to our left and if we look through the window we can see the show being performed.

That's all for now. A ride vehicle, track layout and addition concept art will be posted soon.

Please remember that I worked hard on these and anything I post relating to Disney's House of Mouse Attraction may not be used without my permission. Thanks, guys.
    geeee all of those things look so familiar
    isn't there an attraction where you walk thru a hallway where there are doors?

gee you must be a great artist since you can draw all of those disney characters
    or do you own the rights?
    i would guess not

wow i never knew that we had such an artist on DWT?!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

Sledge is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Quote Originally Posted by kylewhit89 View Post
    geeee all of those things look so familiar
    isn't there an attraction where you walk thru a hallway where there are doors?

gee you must be a great artist since you can draw all of those disney characters
    or do you own the rights?
    i would guess not

wow i never knew that we had such an artist on DWT?!
    It is taking different pictures and combining them into my own which tons of people that make these fictional attractions do. You are taking this entire thing and trying to make it way to literal. That's been your problem from the beginning. You can't take a fun idea and just go with it. It's not real so there are obviously going to be loopholes and things that wouldn't be like that in real life. Now you are just looking for anything you can find to save face. You're still an idiot.

Your idea for a restaurant has no creativity behind it at all. You basically described the show and put no originality into it, so before you get onto me about such things you should take a step back and see that you are 100 times worse. It's so obvious that it could be turned into a restaurant that it pretty much goes without saying, but apparently not with you. What's next on your agenda? An original Monsters, Inc. roller coaster based on the door scene? Have a great day.

It is taking different pictures and combining them into my own which tons of people that make these fictional attractions do. You are taking this entire thing and trying to make it way to literal. That's been your problem from the beginning. You can't take a fun idea and just go with it. It's not real so there are obviously going to be loopholes and things that wouldn't be like that in real life. Now you are just looking for anything you can find to save face. You're still an idiot.

Your idea for a restaurant has no creativity behind it at all. You basically described the show and put no originality into it, so before you get onto me about such things you should take a step back and see that you are 100 times worse. It's so obvious that it could be turned into a restaurant that it pretty much goes without saying, but apparently not with you. What's next on your agenda? An original Monsters, Inc. roller coaster based on the door scene? Have a great day.
    why do ya have to be so mean? why cant we all just be nice??
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

You're still jealous
    ok none of us on this thread are jealous!
    Adrien

Quote Originally Posted by dznyfreak42 View Post
    why do ya have to be so mean? why cant we all just be nice??
    Ask them. We were peachy before he came in here starting stuff, and as much as he wants to deny it, he WAS trying to start stuff. Jealousy is a terrible thing.

Ask them. We were peachy before he came in here starting stuff, and as much as he wants to deny it, he WAS trying to start stuff. Jealousy is a terrible thing.

ok sorry dude but were not jealous i still cant see why you think we are jealous
    Adrien

what i was saying was the disney technology is found in disney parks

i meant do u find soarin' at IoA at US?
    no
    OH ok now i get it hehe
    Adrien

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91 View Post
    I see where Kyle is coming from to be perfectly honest.

Look, it's not something to start an argument over.
    and your exactly right! yay someone on my side!
    Adrien

Valawen9 is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Quote Originally Posted by dznyfreak42 View Post
    ok sorry dude but were not jealous i still cant see why you think we are jealous
    No one's saying YOU'RE jealous...he's saying that other kid is jealous. (Which I was only kidding about when I originally said it btw.) Kind of. Not really.

Valawen9 is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    i would but if i were to ride spiderman too i would n otice the similarities
    in everything
    and say hmmmm this sure is alot like spiderman over at universal
    i wonder why disney would copy it when they have all these other awesome rides?
    Pfft. The only similarities would be the 3-D aspect of the ride and the ride system itself. Other than that, it'd be a TOTALLY different attraction with a TOTALLY different theme. Its called taking technology (that is obviously going to be duplicated just as rollercoasters were) and enhanced to make it different and better.

Rollercoasters had to start somewhere. Now almost every park out there has at least one. I'm sure the guy that invented the first rollercoaster would not be ticked to know that it's evolved into something greater than what it started out to be.

That company developed the ride system
    disney may use the same ride technology BUT u always get an altogether different ride experience
    Uh. I'm pretty sure you just proved my point there kiddo.

Disney MAY use a similar type of ride technology, but it will be a different ride experience as always.

ur just mad because someone is telling you that "your" idea is not all original and can (if more thought gets put to it) can be an all original ride

Yes, it can be more original if a COMPLETELY new ride system is created for it...but like Sledge said, this was just a fun idea and you're treating it as if he just laid down blueprints.

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Similar to Superman, or not - I think it is a superb idea for a ride and would fit in really well within WDW.
    I am sure that if it was built and you were to ride it, with all the Disney characters in it, you'd soon forget about any similarities to any other ride!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast