Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Imagineering Discuss Disney's House of Mouse Ride in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by Valawen9 No one's saying YOU'RE jealous...he's saying that other kid is jealous. (Which I was only kidding about when I originally said it btw.) Kind of. Not ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Valawen9 View Post
    No one's saying YOU'RE jealous...he's saying that other kid is jealous. (Which I was only kidding about when I originally said it btw.) Kind of. Not really.

i meant to say HE"S not jealous oopsies!
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

hgraber is offline E-Ticket Holder
    All bickering aside...I've never ridden the Spiderman ride at Universal, but this sounds like an awesome ride that is not like anything at WDW. It definitely for the thrill-seeking crowd! I wish I could ride it tomorrow! I wish I knew a good way to get it presented it to an imagineer. If I ever hear about a new House of Mouse ride, I'll be able to say I knew about it way before Disney did! : ) Good Luck!
    Oh, BTW, I'm not sure how old you are, but I'm sure an engineering degree would help in becoming an imagineer.
    I believe in Happily Ever Afters.

BellHopper is offline C-Ticket Holder
    why can't we all just be FRIENDS!!!

it's a great idea.

and if you think about it, sure it has some Spiderman elements, but overall, it's not really at all like it.

let's all just take a deep breath, and chill, and REMEMBER WHY WE'RE ALL HERE! no to bicker, but for the MOUSE!

I agree with your sentiments completely.

too bad more people dont. oh well, hopeflly there will be no more of this:lol

I was on a lot last night (boredom and insomnia) and it seems like there are a lot of people who have been removed for bad behavior. It makes me sad because this is supposed to be a friendly place.

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    This is a very, very, very friendly place - I never even noticed they'd been removed!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by hgraber View Post
    I was on a lot last night (boredom and insomnia) and it seems like there are a lot of people who have been removed for bad behavior. It makes me sad because this is supposed to be a friendly place.

Hey, someone brought it to my attention that it sounded like I was defending the people that got banned. I wasn't. I meant that I was sad that people came on here acting in such a way that they needed to be banned. I'm sure Lou and the admin gave them plenty of chances to clean up their acts. I'm glad that the admin here does a good job policing the site which is a big change from other sites I've been on. I'm really sorry if anyone felt like I was attacking them or accusing them of being unfair.

~Heather
    Last edited by hgraber; 09-28-2006 at 08:10 PM. Reason: spelling

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    Im not going to rant on..

But I think that your ride idea is a great idea and so is kyles resturaunt idea. Mix them together badabing badaboom Ta Da all done. Why could it have not ended like that? Sad
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

It's a shame people would ever come on this site and cause conflict. it's about Disney World, theHAPPIEST place on Earth butnow that said problem causes are gone, lets not dwell on them.

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    You know what would be soo funny. If they used both of their ideas and put them together..and made it ACTUALLY HAPPEN...lol two opposite conflicting views turned into one! Cool huh? ok maybe i should shut up now, but you see if you don't want other people criticizing your product/ride/whatever..don't share it! I sitll think they are both great ideas, and am happy that you brought it up!!
    -Why can't we be friends..why can't we be friends?-haha..wow..i need to stop singing now

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Quote Originally Posted by GrmGrnningGhost View Post
    Im not going to rant on..

But I think that your ride idea is a great idea and so is kyles resturaunt idea. Mix them together badabing badaboom Ta Da all done. Why could it have not ended like that? Sad
    You know that would really be in the spirit of Imagineering. Remember Epcot?

tawnilai is offline D-Ticket Holder
    is there anyway that imagineers culd hear his ride??? i wish it were real the only thing i would want changed is to add alice in wonderland i love that movie

"Dream Dare Belive Do"- Walt Disney

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Great job! This would be a must do at whichever venue it went into. I think MGM would be the most logical. My daughters music teacher was a singer at Disney world and still gets free admission. Next time I see her I'll ask about how one gets an idea through or if there is a way other then through a very high priced agent. Again awesome.

Tinkgirl is offline Thanks for the Memories :3
    1 word

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TinkGirl
    2007-2009
    I may come back full swing one day, foolish mortals, maybe one day.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast