Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Imagineering Discuss Disney's House of Mouse Restaurant in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by ~Hakuna Matata~ That would be a fun restaraunt to go to, I am sure it would be very popular if disney ever did make a restaraunt like ...
    kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Hakuna Matata~ View Post
    That would be a fun restaraunt to go to, I am sure it would be very popular if disney ever did make a restaraunt like this!
    it would probably have a reservation wait like the hoop de doo!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    This is a great idea. To me the best place for it would have to be "Located in the Center of Main Street!"(I love the theme song!)
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

ChampDisney is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I thought of this idea too but only I thought of it being in Toontown!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I agree Toontown would be a better fit than Main Street, USA, specificlly DL's Toontown.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    This is s GREAT idea!! I would definitely check it out. I also think it would be better at MGM because of the retro style.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

well i think they should put these across the USA and other countries
    like they put around chuck e cheese's
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

that way you can have a disney fix be4 you go back to the world

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Valawen9 View Post
    This thread is obviously mocking Sledge's post and therefore I have reported it to an administrator being that its just plain mean.
    I'm not a Sledge Supporter or hater but i did enjoy Sledge's ride idea and also enjoy the idea of a restraunt.(Not saying it cant or wont happen but) I cannot believe that she got so angry over something that may never become anything.

ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    Quote Originally Posted by nicks_ahoy View Post
    I'm not a Sledge Supporter or hater but i did enjoy Sledge's ride idea and also enjoy the idea of a restraunt.(Not saying it cant or wont happen but) I cannot believe that she got so angry over something that may never become anything.
    was Sledge banned? cuz we think he started a rumor thats been buggin us about the HM.

anyway, this is a little off-subject, did Brian Setzer do the music for the theme song?
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Yes, that's Brian Setzer and his orchestra. Sounds pretty good!

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Kyle I love your different idea. And just because Sledge posted something similiar doesn't mean this is mocking him. Everyone can post their ideas on DWT. It's Imagineering and that's what this thread is for. And Kyle's idea is different than Sledge's. So everyone, please, just enjoy the creativity by everyone.

Ok, now for MY opinion. I love the idea of this being a character meal. And to top it off, you can have the main mouse himself host it! You can show behind the scenes cartoon shorts and different cartoons each time. Unlike one restaurant, The Sci-Fi theater, where you see the SAME old clips each and every time you go there. It can be a totally different experience each time.
    Last edited by Minnie_Mouse007; 11-27-2006 at 05:42 AM.
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

Zipadeedooda is offline Fastpass Holder
    OMG, My friend Tim (Song757) and I were always talking about this.We both love the show.We thought that a good location would be in Downtown Disney.Inside,they could have a big screen TV screen that plays Disney cartoons and episodes of the House of Mouse.They could also have certain times of the day in which characters dance on stage and form skits.
    Noah

Where Magic Lives

"its a glorious three hour finale I call A Tribute to all Nations but Mostly AMERICA!"

"Now approaching Tomorrowland's Space Mountain"

Song757 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Yeah it would be great!
    GreatestPlace on Earth

Greatest Airline on Earth R.I.P Song Airlines

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnie_Mouse007 View Post
    You can show behind the scenes cartoon shorts and different cartoons each time. Unlike one restaurant, The Sci-Fi theater, where you see the SAME old clips each and every time you go there. It can be a totally different experience each time.
    That was a good thing to add. I love the Sci-Fi theater, but i think they need some new old movies. I memorized all of the shows, and the Intermission! So new shows everytime, or on a schedule(so you can choose a night to see the new ones) would make the experience even more pleasurable!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Maybe...when characters come out, you can play games with them, a la Ohana at the Polynesian! And throw in some animatronics, too.
    there's nothing to get hung about

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast