Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Imagineering Discuss Character Additions to WDW Attractions in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; That might be neat. Instead of a narrator talking, walt disney could actually be there as the narrator. It might be kind of akward though......
    alalune042 is offline Fastpass Holder
    That might be neat. Instead of a narrator talking, walt disney could actually be there as the narrator. It might be kind of akward though...
    NADIA

a dream is a wish your heart makes

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    I would hate to see Eddie Murphy on Haunted Mansion (no offense to him cuz i like the movie)

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I think the trick here is to incorporate the characters into new rides rather than try to add them to the old. Most people like the old rides just the way they are. These rides were developed while Walt was still alive, and the plan wasn't to throw Disney characters at you at every chance.

However, I do like the recent additions to POTC. Maybe it's just the animated additions that worry me. Of course, adding anyone or anything to HM or TOT would not be a good idea. The storylines are too strong on their own and don't need additions.

No Mickey, (and I love him the best), in COP. Sorry. Mickey wasn't around when the storyline begins.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12