Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Inspiration Gallery Discuss CC #10 – Maleficent’s Cloak in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; Welcome to the 10th task in the Color Challenge series! For this color challenge, we will steal our inspiration from the outfit of the evilest of villains, Maleficent! Color theme ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

CC #10 – Maleficent’s Cloak

Welcome to the 10th task in the Color Challenge series!

For this color challenge, we will steal our inspiration from the outfit of the evilest of villains, Maleficent!

Color theme for Color Challenge #10 is: Black and Purple

Use a little purple and a little black, or use a lot of purple and a lot of black. Use all purple with a touch of black or vice versa, it’s all up to you!

When you post your item here, please list the supplies that you used (brand of patterned paper, type of embellishments, etc), so if someone loves one of your ideas they can find the supplies to lift it.

The next CC will be posted on March 14th.

Have fun and get those creative juices flowing!

cjborne2 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    The black paper with the stars is from Die Cuts with a View. The other paper is lavender and purple cardstock. I'm not completely happy with the Magic with Merlin writing, and will probably go back and cover that.

It's cute!

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    I really love the purple & black together
    here is a page i did with a shot i took of Ursula at the parade

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

Wow, the colors work well for that! Nice page!

cinderellamom is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Beautiful page - I just realized that I have some pics from Disney on Ice that I can use for the challenges!! Woo Hoo!!
    All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by cinderellamom View Post
    Beautiful page - I just realized that I have some pics from Disney on Ice that I can use for the challenges!! Woo Hoo!!
    Heather...the only challenges that are Disney themed are the Disney Scrapping Challenges. All the other challenges can be anything! For the blue and white color challenge you can do the yankees! The whole point is to be creative and have fun!

For the purple and black color challenge I thinking of doing photos from a Halloween party at your house or more photos of Gryffin.

Yankees? Parties at my house? Oh now you are talking my language!! LOL. By the way, I'm thinking it is time for a revival of the red, white and blue party - so we may need a red, white and blue challenge after that!!
    All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. - Walt Disney

A Red, White, and Blue challenge is on the calender for July.

And about your parties....keep the photos family friendly (which means none of me on the shot slide!)

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    Heather...the only challenges that are Disney themed are the Disney Scrapping Challenges. All the other challenges can be anything! For the blue and white color challenge you can do the yankees! The whole point is to be creative and have fun!

Thanks.... I though all the challenges HAD to be disney!!!!! Boy do I have ones to upload now!!!!!!!!

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

Hmmm...but I have pics of my mom on the shot slide so technically that would be family friendly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sdale1227 View Post
    Thanks.... I though all the challenges HAD to be disney!!!!! Boy do I have ones to upload now!!!!!!!!
    Heavens no....I would hope people would scrap other things, like there families and holidays, so I made the challenges open to everything (except the DSC...those are all Disney). Ideas are universal, so a layout I did of my cat, may inspire someone for a baby layout, which might inspire a Disney layout and so on. The whole point was for people to be inspired to get their scrapping done. I just try to use Disney topic and names and such to be cute.

So post away! I will saythis...if you post a lot of non-Disney layouts, if possible try to use a site like photobucket for those. Otherwise us scrappers will kill Lou's site storage space with all our awesome work!