Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Inspiration Gallery Discuss AAM #4 – Favorite Disney Food in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; Welcome to the fourth AAM Challenge! The next topic is: Favorite Disney Food Food. It is an essential part of life, and the food at WDW is some of the ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

AAM #4 – Favorite Disney Food

Welcome to the fourth AAM Challenge!

The next topic is: Favorite Disney Food

Food. It is an essential part of life, and the food at WDW is some of the best! Are you a member of the Dole Whip Fan Club? Do you love the entire menu at The Biergarten? Or is it something simple like the classic Mickey ice cream bar? Whatever it is, create a layout about YOUR Favorite Disney Food. It could be a certain food, a restaurant, or even a drink. Can’t pick a favorite? Then scrap why you like it all! This topic is lends to great journaling, because you can talk about the taste and the smell and all the yumminess that the item has.

For some of the topics you may end up creating a photoless layout and have nothing but journaling on the page. That is okay…your thoughts are just as important in this challenge, if not more, than the images.

This will be a chance to get artistic and leave a personal and meaningful treasure for your future generations.

The next AAM will be posted on April 1st.

Since each task in this series of challenges lasts one month, after you finish your page, feel free to start a book for each of your kids, your SO, or even a non-Disney related one for yourself.

So pull together your deepest thoughts and make a special book for someone to enjoy 50+ years from now.

Happy Scrappin’!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    My favorite food is ALL of it! I'll need to do a whole book!
    They call me "Nana"

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    My favorite food is ALL of it! I'll need to do a whole book!

Make sure you get Ed's sticky buns!