Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Inspiration Gallery Discuss CSC #12– Office Space in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; Welcome to the 12th Card Sketch Challenge! For this challenge, I will provide a sketch and you make a card based on it. You can use the sketch 100%, or ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

CSC #12– Office Space

Welcome to the 12th Card Sketch Challenge! For this challenge, I will provide a sketch and you make a card based on it. You can use the sketch 100%, or you can loosely follow it. The card can be any theme you want - birthday, thank you, thinking of you, etc.

Just have fun with it! Also, you don’t have to stop at just one card!

This sketch was inspired by the office I am temping in. Everywhere you look there are squares, normally in sets of 4, in a row. The cabinets above the cubes are 4 squares in a row. The windows on the cubicles, yup you guessed it, 4 squares in a row.

The sketch for this challenge is:

The next CSC will be posted on April 5th.

Please include the materials used in your designs in your post.

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Ok, these two definately go under the "loosely followed." I had some time last night, so I started doing some cards for the auction. These two are note cards of the Big Cheese.

Supplies: card stock, pattern paper from Paper Pizzaz's Busy Scrapper's Solution, turns from Galloping Horse Production, brads from Making Memories, stampin' dimensionals from Stampin' Up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CSC #12– Office Space-mickey-notecard.jpg   CSC #12– Office Space-mm-notecard.jpg  
    Last edited by nestinggal; 03-29-2007 at 01:15 PM. Reason: added to supply list
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    OMG those are AWESOME! I love the use of the photo turns!