Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Inspiration Gallery Discuss HH #8 Stripes in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; Welcome to the 8th task in the Hula Hodgepodge series. Theme for Hula Hodgepodge #8 is: Stripes Use stripes to create a layout or card. The stripes could be in ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

HH #8 Stripes

Welcome to the 8th task in the Hula Hodgepodge series.

Theme for Hula Hodgepodge #8 is: Stripes

Use stripes to create a layout or card. The stripes could be in the paper, the embellishments, or in the layout design itself. Go ahead and mix stripes with polka dots! Break all the rules about stripes. Have fun with them.

When you post your item here, please list the supplies that you used (brand of patterned paper, type of embellishments, etc), so if someone loves one of your ideas they can find the supplies to lift it.

The next HH will be posted on May 11th.

Have fun and get those creative juices flowing!

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    this is not the best photgraph, but i used striped paper cut into stripe to make a tree design and used photos for the ornaments

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

Fran98765 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Fran's Scrapping Blog - see my layouts and find occasional freebies!
    1977 Offsite / 1993 Offsite / 2000 POFQ & Disney Magic / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 January Wilderness Lodge / 2006 September Pop Century / 2007 Pop Century / 2008 June Wilderness Lodge / 2008 September Pop Century / 2009 July All Star Sports

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    I did two specifically for this challenge - the first is to document my visits to the world while pregnant - The circles on the left say "round, rounder, roundest" The top pic is me at 3mos pregnant (can you believe i still rode space mountain..yikes) - the middle is me and my friend sarah (both 7 months along) with Pooh and our non preg pal Jenna - the text reads..who's the roundest of them all. The final is me with Riley's first pair of ears resting on my belly. The primative paper peiced minnie is also pregnant - i tried to contrast the stripes (my old build) with circles (my pregnant build)
    The colors look really odd in the photo - i still can't figure out how to get the lighting such that it doesnt skew the colors...any hints??

This one I really like - its to celebrate my sons trips to the beach (about an hour from our house) - the stripes remind me of a beach ball

Last edited by disneydarling; 06-12-2007 at 12:54 AM.
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.