Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Inspiration Gallery Discuss HH #9 Ė Moms in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; Welcome to the 9th task in the Hula Hodgepodge series. Theme for Hula Hodgepodge #9 is: Mom With Motherís Day right around the corner, itís time we did a project ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

HH #9 Ė Moms

Welcome to the 9th task in the Hula Hodgepodge series.

Theme for Hula Hodgepodge #9 is: Mom

With Motherís Day right around the corner, itís time we did a project centered on some of the most important people in the world, our Moms. However you define a mom, do a layout about her or a card for her.

When you post your item here, please list the supplies that you used (brand of patterned paper, type of embellishments, etc), so if someone loves one of your ideas they can find the supplies to lift it.

The next HH will be posted on May 25th.

Have fun and get those creative juices flowing!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Here is a layout I made with a photo of my mom and me. I used plain cardstock, cut the flowers out with a pattern I drew freehand. I used a sheet of paper and cut out the letters "Mom", embellished the flowers with glitter, and added some colored paper clips.

They call me "Nana"

Fran98765 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Fran's Scrapping Blog - see my layouts and find occasional freebies!
    1977 Offsite / 1993 Offsite / 2000 POFQ & Disney Magic / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 January Wilderness Lodge / 2006 September Pop Century / 2007 Pop Century / 2008 June Wilderness Lodge / 2008 September Pop Century / 2009 July All Star Sports