Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Inspiration Gallery Discuss JJC #2 Hopes and Dreams in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; After photos, journaling is the 2nd most important element of Scrapbooking. With the Jumba Journaling Challenge (JJC) series, you will be given journaling tasks to complete. The purpose is to ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

JJC #2 Hopes and Dreams

After photos, journaling is the 2nd most important element of Scrapbooking. With the Jumba Journaling Challenge (JJC) series, you will be given journaling tasks to complete. The purpose is to get you to push your journaling to the next level and leave detailed thoughts and feelings for generations to come. These tasks could be in the form of a question, a quiz, or a list.

With these tasks, you may or may not have photos on the layout…this is okay, scrapbooking is about preserving the now for the future generations, so if it is the form of a photo or in the written word, it is still a preserved memory,

The theme for Jumba’s Journaling Challenge #2 is: Hopes and Dreams

This quiz was taken from the Simple Scrapbooks special issue Scrapbook Shortcuts with Quizzes & Questions.

1) My current occupation is:
    2) My dream job is:
    3) If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be:
    4) If I could be someone famous, it would be:
    5) The best birthday gift I could receive would be:
    6) If I had a million dollars, the first thing I’d buy would be:
    7) When I was a teenager, I thought that at my age I’d be:
    8) The goals I’m currently working on are:
    9) When I am 80, I hope I am doing this:
    10) The person I’d like to be more like is:

Quiz yourself, your SO, your parents, your bff or who ever you see fit. This is also a great quiz to do now at the beginning of the year and again in five years or even in December to see how the answers change.

The posting frequency of this challenge series will depend on the amount of member participation.

queenofthehouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    6) If I had a million dollars, the first thing I’d buy would be:
    A Disney vacation package to include my family, including my mother, sister's and all their kids and would stay at the Grand Floridian. The package would include the water parks and PI and meals, of course. This trip would have to be at least 2 weeks, if not longer.

Well now I'm all excited about this trip - now I just need the million dollars.