Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Inspiration Gallery Discuss HH #11 – Woof, Meow, Chirp and (insert the sound a fish makes) in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; Welcome to the 11th task in the Hula Hodgepodge series! Theme for Hula Hodgepodge #11 is: Family Pets With this challenge we will honor the littlest (for the most part) ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

HH #11 – Woof, Meow, Chirp and (insert the sound a fish makes)

Welcome to the 11th task in the Hula Hodgepodge series!

Theme for Hula Hodgepodge #11 is: Family Pets

With this challenge we will honor the littlest (for the most part) member of our families, our pets. Our pets give us great moments of laughter and they seem to be really camera hogs. I have more photos of my cat then I do my parents, because my kitty is also doing something silly.

Disney Up your Layouts

Some ways you can bring Disney Magic to your pet layouts are:

- Use Pluto embellishments on the pages with your dog…what better way to show off your fluffy best friend than with images of Mickey’s best friend!
    - 101 Dalmatians, the Aristocats, Lady and the Tramp, Oliver & Company and Finding Nemo are all movies about our favorite pets. Use movie quotes or song lyrics to help title or journal your pages. A great title for a page about your favorite feline is to tell people that “Everybody wants to be a cat”.

This challenge will run until Tuesday, February 19th. Now this date is just there for those that want that push…do not feel that you have to complete your project by that date. If you do the project a month from now, or even a year from now still post it! We want to see your work!.

When you post your item here, please list the supplies that you used (brand of patterned paper, type of embellishments, etc), so if someone loves one of your ideas they can find the supplies to lift it.

Have fun!
    Last edited by Stitch; 02-06-2008 at 02:05 PM.

Great LO idea April! I'm just not sure I'm there yet. We just had our beloved dog, Jordan, (14 1/2 years old) put down in November. Maybe someday soon I'll feel like I can work on this one, but I love the idea.

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    I made a layout featuring my belated bird "Kozmo" - to "disney it up" I added a bit of PotC flair....welcome to parrotdise!

Last edited by disneydarling; 02-06-2008 at 12:48 PM.
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Oh that is adorable Meg! Welcome to "Parrotdise" I love it!

Meg that is so cute! I love the pirate theme! Who makes those stickers?

Melissa, I'm sorry to hear about your puppy...I've BTDT. Losing a pet is no fun.

So, can I assume we all like the "Disney Up" feature for this challenge??

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    Meg that is so cute! I love the pirate theme! Who makes those stickers?

Melissa, I'm sorry to hear about your puppy...I've BTDT. Losing a pet is no fun.

So, can I assume we all like the "Disney Up" feature for this challenge??
    I have those same stickers...somewhere....If I find them I'll tell you who they are made by.

Thanks April, it hasn't been fun.

I love the "Disney Up" feature since it's pretty much Disney all the time that I'm scrapping!

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    What a fun parrot layout.

Sorry to hear about your dog, Melissa. (()) Hugs to you.

The next layout I have to do is some pics of DS and our dog, so this works out well.
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies

Quote Originally Posted by nestinggal View Post

Sorry to hear about your dog, Melissa. (()) Hugs to you.
    Thanks Raelynn! He was the best dog I've ever had...we were lucky to have him for the 14 1/2 years we did.

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Here is DS with our dog, Chewy. He is supposed to be a beagle mix, but what he was mixed with we have no clue. He is a very friendly dog who loves to jump and lick people.

Just about all the supplies on this layout (except the white card stock) came from the monthy kit club, Coordinates Collections. They offer a choice of two kits each month at a very reasonable price. There is also a fun forum community there with lots of contests and games.

Supplies: May Arts ribbon, Brazzil cardstock (Yam), SEI pattern papers, letter stickers and die cut tag.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies

That's so cute! Your son is getting so big!