DSC #18 - The Jungle Cruise
Drum Roll Please!
Welcome to the 18th Disney Scrapping Challenge!
For this challenge we are going to hop on the Leaki Tiki and take a ride down the rivers of the world.
Challenge #18 is: Jungle Cruise
A new feature to the DSC will be a list of suggested materials and ideas to help you if you get scrappers block. They are going to help you with “thinking outside the box” and look at items for the layouts that you might never have thought of using. Please remember they are only suggestions!
Some good supplies to use when scrapping the Jungle Cruise are:
- Zoo, jungle and wild animal themed supplies
- The green and brown color palettes match well with the color scheme of the Jungle Cruise
- Cruise, boats, water themes papers and embellishments
- The color blue for the water element (I know the water isn't blue...but it still works)
- Suitcase and travel themed items
- Use generic Disney themed supplies and the traditional red, yellow, black and white if you want to do your album in a cohesive theme
Here are some ideas to help spice up the journaling on your Jungle Cruise pages:
- Use lines from the script to add humor to your words. Here are some sites that have the JC Jokes and Scripts:
The Disney Jungle Cruise jokes and spiel
The Disney Jungle Cruise
Yoda's List of Jungle Cruise Jokes
- Use fun trivia facts to spice up your writing
- You could also interview our very own skipper albino_pygmy for insider tidbits on the attraction! You can ask him in his "Ask a Skipper" thread or join him in a Jungle Chat. Chat times vary, watch the chat thread for details.
This challenge will run until Wednesday, February 27th.
When you post your layouts here, please list the supplies that you used (brand of patterned paper, type of embellishments, etc), so if someone loves one of your ideas they can find the supplies to lift it.