Layouts: United Kingdom Pavilion
Share your layouts for your travels to the United Kingdom Pavillion in Epcot's World Showcase.
Some good supplies to use when scrapping the UK are:
- 101 Dalmatians, The Great Mouse Detective, Peter Pan, The Sword in the Stone, Robin Hood and the non-Wonderland parts of Alice in Wonderland were all set in the United Kingdom. Any embellishments related to those movies would be a nice, fairy tale addition to your layouts.
- UK or England travel themed supplies featuring Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and other landmarks
- Winnie the Pooh and friends were created in the UK and there is even a Pooh corner at the pavilion. Use Pooh and friend themed papers and embellishments for all your pages.
- The UK is known for having a love of tea. Embellish your pages with teacups and pots.
- Untied Kingdom’s flag is the Union Jack and its colours are red, white and blue. Those colors make for a great base for your layout.
Here are some ideas to help spice up the journaling on your UK pages:
- Use the Queen’s English to write your journaling…color=colour, favor=favour, center=centre, bathroom=loo etc This thread has lots of words you can use: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...trickster.html or ask one of our members from the UK to give you a hand
- Journal about your “Jolly Holiday” with quotes from Mary Poppins, another film set in the United Kingdom
- The Beatles are one of UK’s biggest exports. Use lyrics from one of their many hits on your pages
This thread was formally a scrapbook challenge thread.