Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Inspiration Gallery Discuss CC#17 - Steamboat Willie in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; Welcome to the 17th task in the Color Challenge series. For this task we will be using Steamboat Willie as our inspiration! Color theme Color Challenge #17 is: Black & ...

CC#17 - Steamboat Willie

Welcome to the 17th task in the Color Challenge series. For this task we will be using Steamboat Willie as our inspiration!

Color theme Color Challenge #17 is: Black & White

You can use Black & White papers, Black & White photos, or Black & White embellishments....or ALL three!

When you post your item here, please list the supplies that you used (brand of paper and or embellishments. If you used a Cricut cartridge please specify which one(s) it was), so if someone loves one of your ideas they can find the supplies to lift it.

Deadline for this challenge will be April 4, 2008 and I will post the next challenge sometime shortly after that.

Now go and be creative and show us what you've got! Have fun!

Here is a 2 page LO from the P&P Party I did during my scrapbook weekend a few weeks ago.

Supplies used

~Paper is DCWV Glitter Stack
    ~ The big pirate embellishments are actually drink coasters purchased at PotC!
    ~ the small pirate embellishments are leftovers I've had forever and cannot remember who they are by.
    ~ I used star dust Stickles around the white matting on the photos.

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Very nice...love the coasters.
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies