Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Inspiration Gallery Discuss HH #13 – Here Comes Peter Cottontail in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; Welcome to the 13th task in the Hula Hodgepodge series! Theme for Hula Hodgepodge #13 is: Easter Can you believe Easter time is here again? Another holiday, another great moment ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

HH #13 – Here Comes Peter Cottontail

Welcome to the 13th task in the Hula Hodgepodge series!

Theme for Hula Hodgepodge #13 is: Easter

Can you believe Easter time is here again? Another holiday, another great moment to scrapbook! Whether it’s the family dying Easter eggs, the egg hunt in the backyard or even the kiddos tearing in to their baskets to see what the bunny has left them, share those layouts with us!

Disney Up your Layouts

• The Disney Princesses love to show off their pretty dresses. Use them accent photos of your family in their Easter finest! Is everyone neat and pretty?
    • Winnie the Pooh and his friends can be wonder embellishments for your Easter pages. The classic style Pooh embellishment with there pastel coloring or even the modern Pooh with bright springy colors complements Easter photos.
    • With all the celebrating of new life with all the baby bunnies and chicks and lambs, Bambi stickers are wonderful accents to any Easter page!
    • There have been many bunnies featured in Disney films, as we found out in this thread: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...96-post56.html so add a few bunnies to your page. There are not a lot of Disney bunny stickers being manufactured, so you may have to do a paper piecing to get the bunny you are looking for. I did find a downloadable Easter card (attachment #5) on disneymovierewards.com that features a bunch of the bunnies, so it can be printed and used as an embellishment.

Attached are some product examples that would work well to Disney Up an Easter layout. All products are made by EK Success and I’ve seen them at a bunch of big box stores like A.C. Moores, Target and Michael’s.

This challenge will run until Tuesday, April 8th. Now this date is just there for those that want that push…do not feel that you have to complete your project by that date. If you do the project a month from now, or even a year from now still post it! We want to see your work!.

When you post your item here, please list the supplies that you used (brand of patterned paper, type of embellishments, etc), so if someone loves one of your ideas they can find the supplies to lift it.

Happy Scrappin’!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HH #13 –  Here Comes Peter Cottontail-product_5352_lg.jpg   HH #13 –  Here Comes Peter Cottontail-product_2690_lg.jpg   HH #13 –  Here Comes Peter Cottontail-product_2684_lg.jpg   HH #13 –  Here Comes Peter Cottontail-product_6773_lg.jpg   HH #13 –  Here Comes Peter Cottontail-greeting_card_easter.jpg  

Last edited by Stitch; 03-25-2008 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Added Easter Card

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I didn't take too many pictures this year...I'm slipping. But I do have them developed and hope to scrap them this weekend when my sister and I go to Archivers' crop.
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies