Layouts: Chester and Hester’s Dino-Rama
Post your layouts for your visit to Chester and Hester’s Dino-Rama at Animal Kingdom.
- Some good supplies to use when scrapping Chester and Hester’s land are:
- Dinosaur themed supplies – I’ve attached some samples for you - Karen Foster Dino line(attachment 1) and Basic Grey Archaic(attachment 2)
- Focus on one part of the Dino-Rama, be it the games, the theming, Primeval Whirl or do a layout covering the entire area in all its cheesiness.
- Use embellishments designed for carnival or fair pages (attached is a Disney set of carnival themed stickers by Sandylion).
- Stickers that represent carnival games work well too like ring toss, water guns, etc.
- Play up the tourist element of the Dino-Rama with generic travel embellishment
Here are some ideas to help spice up the journaling on your Dino-Rama pages:
- Incorporate the story behind the land. You can find some information here: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...noland-ak.html
- Use “carnival speak” in your journaling – examples of “carnival speak” would be what the game callers use such as “step right up” and “win a prize for the little lady” (I’m totally drawing a blank on carnival speak clichés!)
This thread was formally a scrapbook challenge thread.