Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Inspiration Gallery Discuss Layouts: Mad Tea Party in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; "Have a cup of tea," indeed! Well I'm sorry, but I just haven't the time!" - Alice Show off your layouts of you having a good time at the Mad ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

Layouts: Mad Tea Party

"Have a cup of tea," indeed! Well I'm sorry, but I just haven't the time!" - Alice

Show off your layouts of you having a good time at the Mad Tea Party!

Last edited by disneydreamer98; 01-21-2010 at 07:26 AM.

Fran98765 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I have a couple from different trips:

Fran's Scrapping Blog - see my layouts and find occasional freebies!
    1977 Offsite / 1993 Offsite / 2000 POFQ & Disney Magic / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 January Wilderness Lodge / 2006 September Pop Century / 2007 Pop Century / 2008 June Wilderness Lodge / 2008 September Pop Century / 2009 July All Star Sports

Fran, how long does it take you to do a digital LO? And one other question....do you ever add anything extra to your pages, meaning a 3 dimensional embellishment to give it depth? It's hard to tell from the pictures on here. I've been looking at the digital scrapbooking and I just don't know if it would fit my style and the things I like to do. Just want to get an opinion on it from someone who uses this style. Thanks in advance!

Fran98765 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    The time it takes to make a LO really depends. If I have an idea in my head already... like scrap those tea party pics and if I already have the kit in mind I want to use (digital supplies come in coordinating "kits", with papers, ribbons, flowers, etc) then it can be really fast. I have finished layouts in 15-20 minutes, and others may take hours, depending on creative mojo, harder techniques, if I'm making original elements myself and so forth.

Some people do really prefer working with their hands (and their little bugs)! So it isn't for everyone. I would suggest trying it, to see if you do like it. I wrote up a Digital Scrapping FAQ and it's posted at another huge Disney forum with a very popular scrapbooking section, if you want to go see it. In it I give lots of links, to programs (where you can get free 30 day trials) and to digital scrapping tutorials. First starting out can be quite overwhelming until it "clicks" but once the whole concept does click you will be good to go! There are several scrappers on "that other site" that do both paper and digital scrapping. Some mix both in the same book, others do specific books with paper only or digi only.

While some people do put extra embellishments on digital layouts after they are printed, I do not. I print mine into Shutterfly books, so embellishing would be a little difficult. I just love the feeling that I have real books and they are full of my family and I created them! They are beautiful and I love to look at them. Even those pages I made when I was much newer, that may not be quite my style anymore, I love to look at them, because they hold many wonderful memories in my family. And that is the same feeling paper scrapping gives you too!
    Fran's Scrapping Blog - see my layouts and find occasional freebies!
    1977 Offsite / 1993 Offsite / 2000 POFQ & Disney Magic / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 January Wilderness Lodge / 2006 September Pop Century / 2007 Pop Century / 2008 June Wilderness Lodge / 2008 September Pop Century / 2009 July All Star Sports

jaymie is offline You can fly!

Here is my first scrapbook post at DWT. Thanks to everyone here for inspiring me to get off my tush and start again!
    - Jaymie

I do believe in fairies, I do, I do!

Welcome to the scrapbooking forum Jaymie! Great LO!

uratoon is offline Going back for 5 free days at any Deluxe!!!
    Where the humidity is the same as the temperature!!

Things I have learned living in ARKANSAS
    1. Possums sleep in the middle of the road with their feet in the air.
    2. There are 5,000 types of snakes and 4,998 live in ARKANSAS.
    3. We have four seasons: Almost Summer, Summer, Still Summer and Christmas.
    4. A carbonated soft drink is not a soda, cola or pop...It's a 'coke' regardless of brand or flavor. Ex...What kind of 'Coke' do you want?
    5. People actually grow and EAT okra!!
    6. Sweet Iced Tea is appropriate for all meals.
    7. You have to switch from 'heat' to A/C in the same day.
    8. All the festivals across the state are named for an animal, insect, grain, vegetable or fruit.
    9. You work until you are done or it's too dark to see.
    10. Everyone can't be an Arkansan: You have to be BRAVE to live here!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Wow! These are great! I've been trying to figure out what I want to do with all the shots of Aaron's first "teacup" ride this past trip and these are giving me great ideas. Of course I don't have a cricut so I see me attempting to cut out the cups by hand. Ugh! Wish me luck. LOL!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

cjborne2 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Those are really great. I made a similar cup at one time and drew the design of the cup from the ride. The printed paper, spoon, and sugar cubes are really nice touches.
    Law School Family Reward Trip August 2005

Land-Sea-Land Vacation June 2008

Disney Wonder cruise to Alaska June 2011

My Milestone Birthday Trip April 2012

cjborne2 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Here is mine. I think it still needs a "little something" to finish it off.
    Law School Family Reward Trip August 2005

Land-Sea-Land Vacation June 2008

Disney Wonder cruise to Alaska June 2011

My Milestone Birthday Trip April 2012