Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Inspiration Gallery Discuss DSC #1 - Favorite Characters in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; Love the pages April!!...
    zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Love the pages April!!
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

PrincessTammi is offline E-Ticket Holder
    DITTO! Those are very cute...I adore the feet size pics...not necessarily a posed photo, but a great memory...VERY nice. I have got to get busy, you guys are awesome.
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Hum, maybe I can convince April to do my layout since she is done with hers and then take all the credit.....
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofygirl
    Hum, maybe I can convince April to do my layout since she is done with hers and then take all the credit.....
    Sure, if it can get me out of looking for a job of a day or so.

Okay....here is my LO. I was pretty excited when I saw what the topic was and April okay'd me to do my Son's favorite character. I kinda had an idea in the back of my head on what I wanted to do and then once I got going everything just started to flow! I first came up with my title which was So This Is Love from Cinderella. Then I was looking online for different coloring book pages so I could find something to paper piece since Perla isn't one of the most popular Disney characters I knew it would be hard to find something for her in the stores. Once I found the coloring book page with the mice making Cinderella's original dress I knew that was the one! Then I decided to do the play on words and change it to "Sew" this is love....

Supplies used:

Cardstock: Paper Addict
    embellishments: DMC embroidery floss,
    small craft pearls
    Pop Dots
    Stickles Star Dust glitter
    paper piecing from coloring page

Popular Cartoon Characters Coloring Pages
    Last edited by Stitch; 01-14-2008 at 03:28 PM. Reason: correct broken links from site upgrade

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Very cute....I love the "sew" in the title. Okay, can't get to mine until this weekend but you guys are all giving me inspiration out the wazoo!
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    That is really cute! I feel like such a rookie between you and April! I just wish you had both posted the journaling separately so it was big enough for me to read!
    They call me "Nana"

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    That is really cute! I feel like such a rookie between you and April! I just wish you had both posted the journaling separately so it was big enough for me to read!

Thank you! My journaling says....

Sew this is love....

Tanner was completely taken with Perla from the moment she first approached our table at 1900 Park Fare. He wanted absolutely nothing to with Cinderella, Prince Charming or even Suzy! Each time that Perla would come back he would squeal in delight, run to her and then just stand there and hug her without letting go....

Quote Originally Posted by Goofygirl
    Very cute....I love the "sew" in the title. Okay, can't get to mine until this weekend but you guys are all giving me inspiration out the wazoo!

Thanks Janet! I was really pleased with this page. It's "sew" nice when the complete package just comes together!

April, I love that patterned paper you used for your LO...it is very cute! Great job...now where are those Lilo and Stitch pictures of mine....

Melissa, I love the page! I wish I had time to do paper pieceing. You did an excelent job.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Man do I have my work cout out for me...
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

PrincessTammi is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Are you guys kidding me...these layouts look professional! I'm almost embarrassed to work on mine! That is incredible...seriously, I am so jealous of your talents. You are so good with the embellishments...the ribbon and the needle detail...even the "stitching" down the middle. That is awesome. How are you guys doing your lettering? I almost exclusively use stickers because my handwriting is bad, but that would take a life time to do the "sew this is love" journalling....and what you've done looks perfect. Are you using powerpoint or something and pasting it in??

I am jealous and inspired...your page uses only ONE photograph yet it truly shows a magical memory/story. That is cool.
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

Quote Originally Posted by zcook9
    Melissa, I love the page! I wish I had time to do paper pieceing. You did an excelent job.
    Thank you Laura I really appreciate it. I certainly cannot spend as much time on every LO with the paper piecing because yes, it takes a lot of time, but this one needed it.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessTammi
    Are you guys kidding me...these layouts look professional! I'm almost embarrassed to work on mine! That is incredible...seriously, I am so jealous of your talents. You are so good with the embellishments...the ribbon and the needle detail...even the "stitching" down the middle. That is awesome. How are you guys doing your lettering? I almost exclusively use stickers because my handwriting is bad, but that would take a life time to do the "sew this is love" journalling....and what you've done looks perfect. Are you using powerpoint or something and pasting it in??

I am jealous and inspired...your page uses only ONE photograph yet it truly shows a magical memory/story. That is cool.

Thank you for your kind words Tammi.

Although I do also do my own paper stitching, this particular cardstock was purchased with the stitching already done.

As far as my lettering goes....it is simply Microsoft Word programs on my computer and I feed an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of color cardstock through the printer and then trim and attach to my page! Simple as that!

This is why I am so excited that April came up with this idea! I love looking at other people's work and getting ideas from them and I love being able to share my ideas with others!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast