Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Inspiration Gallery Discuss DSC #1 - Favorite Characters in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; For my Journaling I use Illustrator/Photoshop/Word (whatever program is open) and my title is done with Quickutz. My journaling reads: "Meeting Lilo & Stitch was such a blast! We compared ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    For my Journaling I use Illustrator/Photoshop/Word (whatever program is open) and my title is done with Quickutz.

My journaling reads:
    "Meeting Lilo & Stitch was such a blast! We compared foot sizes and Stitch messed with my hair. It reminded me why he was my favorite Disney Character! MGM Studios November `02"

And as for skill levels.... everyone has their own style and everyone is good. I have been doing this for at least 7 years and I have a degree in Graphic Design, so my style has had a chance to develop and I've been schooled in things like color and type.... so if I seem professional I'm not.... I’m just trained.

You are all really talented scrappers and the fact that you take the time to save your memories for future generations make you all wonderful!

Now get cracking! I want to see your awesome pages!

I was telling T-Nina the other day that I should post some of my very first pages I did! Let's just say that I have made much improvement over the years. I have friends who have went back and redone some of thier earlier pages, but I would never want to do that. I like seeing how much techniques and artistry have advanced and changed throughtout the years. Any person who is willing to put thier time and love into scrapbooking is a true artist in every sense of the word IMHO. An amazing legacy that you leave to tell the story of you and your families life. Never compare your work to others....just be proud of what you do!

lol....looks like April and I were kind of thinking along the same line as we were composing our thoughts! Keep up the good work girls!

hafrase is offline All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
    Okay, so all my supplies are in boxes because I just moved, but I am so excited to see what all of you have done with your pages! I can't wait to get unpacked and start working on some of my stuff again... although it's going to take me a while to find everything!
    You can dream, create, design, and build the most wonderful place in the world... but it requires people to make the dream a reality.
    ~Walt Disney

Mel :) is offline A-Ticket holder
    Wow!! you guys are pros. I absolutly love all of the layouts... I'm still picking a favorite character.... I have to get a move on... or I need to stop spending time at the beach or on the boat... maybe I should spend less time at work?!? Now I just want to go and scapbook and my supplies aren't here....

PrincessTammi is offline E-Ticket Holder
    You know, you are right...simply taking the time to put something special together IS special....but man, your pages are wonderful. I'm going to finish mine probably Saturday...seems I suddenly have a weekend, and no plans. Yesssss!!
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98

Then I decided to do the play on words and change it to "Sew" this is love....
    good thing you clarified, i was about to say that you should loose for being a bad speller...

loose?
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    LOL....not sure if DZ's spelling was unintentional or not but it was funny and I wont go into how many different ways that could be construed on a G-rated site....lol

BTW...and I am sure Stitch will be ok with me saying that this is not a contest and there are no winners or losers(or "LOOSERS") All the layouts so far look great! I may actually get around to doing mine at some point.
    Last edited by vixen101485; 07-21-2006 at 08:44 AM. Reason: mis-spelling and mine did not make sense

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    hey now, i admit i am a horrible speller, it's something melis enjoy busting my butt on... so, fair game!
    Last edited by Stitch; 07-21-2006 at 12:03 PM.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Eye own thee udder haind aim en eggsellent spiller!
    They call me "Nana"

and most of those passed the spell checker! LOL!! Suhweet...

uu rilly re a horribill spellllller butt nut mee ime tha bestest
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    So, everyone...how are your pages coming? I'm really looking forward to see all your talent!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    LOL....itsa comin' at least between jumping up every 2 minutes to get the child out of something she shouldnt be into and take care of the still not feeling well BF..sigh-men are such babies(no offense) Got one side of it done and almost finished with the other. Just little detail stuff left to do.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast