Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Inspiration Gallery Discuss CSC #1 - Sketch 1 in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; Ok, I posted my card in the scrapbook photo section. I tried to attach it to this message but it told me the file was too large. Any ideas? Thanks ...
    nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Ok, I posted my card in the scrapbook photo section. I tried to attach it to this message but it told me the file was too large. Any ideas?

Thanks for the motivation to create. I was able to put this together rather quickly while my DS was playing online. I cut Pluto out of a scrap of pattern paper I used to cover the autograph scrapbook I will put together for DS after our trip.

Raelynn

Edit: Here is Raelynn's Card -

Last edited by Stitch; 07-30-2006 at 05:44 PM.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Raelynn - not sure why it didn't work for you. If you go to edit your post you can see how I attached it for you.

And super cute card!

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Thanks for the help, ! I'm clueless sometimes.

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Vixen, Your Halloween card is very cute. I may have to scraplift it myself.

Raelynn, also very cute.... has to help me post my layouts and cards because I always mess them up.

I am so stealing all the ideas you gals have come up with!
    Last edited by Goofygirl; 07-30-2006 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Drank a beer today!!!
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Be my guest Goofygirl. Lift away. :-)

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I almost have my cards finished. I am going to look for some stamps to do the sentiment and then I will be finished.

PrincessTammi is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Ok, I"m recovering from a quick trip to Chicago and am just catching up here...but have to comment on one thing. I LOVE the term "scraplift". LOL...
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

April, I want to buy a "Happy Birthday" stamp and a "Happy Anniversary" stamp for my cards, but apparently I am going to have to make a trip to Fort Wayne. I can't find them locally. Can I post my cards without the sentiment or do they have to be complete?

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    April, I want to buy a "Happy Birthday" stamp and a "Happy Anniversary" stamp for my cards, but apparently I am going to have to make a trip to Fort Wayne. I can't find them locally. Can I post my cards without the sentiment or do they have to be complete?
    Have you thought of using rubons? Most ot the stores carry them and they are not that expensive and very easy to use. They have all kinds, like birthday, thank you, thinking of you, anniversary, and I tend to use them iso stamps cause mine are buried and hard to get to.
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

That would be fine! We get the idea what you are trying to do.

Okay, this first card is for my father's birthday later this month. I didn't add the three colored stripes, because I felt the lettering of the paper I used mimicked the stripes in the original sketch.

The next card is my 'stitchified' version. It is an anniversary card for some friends of mine who are celebrating their 8th anniversary on the 8th. When and if I get a stamp I plan to stamp "Happy Anniversary" where the sentiment is supposed to go. Barring that, I will use my gold gel pen and pen it!

Nice work! I love how you went your own way on the 1st card....you really have a good handle on using sketches and making them your own!

Okay...did I just sound like an American Idol Judge?!

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    Nice work! I love how you went your own way on the 1st card....you really have a good handle on using sketches and making them your own!

Okay...did I just sound like an American Idol Judge?!

That depends....are you talking Paula or Simon? Paula yes, Simon no!

The next card is my 'stitchified' version. It is an anniversary card for some friends of mine who are celebrating their 8th anniversary on the 8th. When and if I get a stamp I plan to stamp "Happy Anniversary" where the sentiment is supposed to go. Barring that, I will use my gold gel pen and pen it!
    Um....wouldn't happen to be for some friends who live in Michigan and frequent the Toledo Zoo would it????

My goodness, you got some talent there!
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast