Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Inspiration Gallery Discuss Layouts: it's a small world in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; I love that ride. And I love all of your pages. Great job ladies!...
    iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I love that ride. And I love all of your pages. Great job ladies!
    They call me "Nana"

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Very cute.......
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fran98765 View Post
    Ok, this one is somewhat better heh, albeit busy.

Fran how do you do that with the black behind each picture so straight? Is this on the computer?? I really love it.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Fran98765 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Thanks! Yes, that page was done digitally. I used a grid template, that had the black lines and just cropped my photos and shrunk them to fit in the boxes. The template is found at http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com...ol3issue08.htm at the very bottom of the page.
    Fran's Scrapping Blog - see my layouts and find occasional freebies!
    1977 Offsite / 1993 Offsite / 2000 POFQ & Disney Magic / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 January Wilderness Lodge / 2006 September Pop Century / 2007 Pop Century / 2008 June Wilderness Lodge / 2008 September Pop Century / 2009 July All Star Sports

I guess I don't understand how to do pages digitally. Do you need a certain software? Also do you print it out? It looks so nice and colorful.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Fran98765 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    You can use any graphics software that has layers to do digital scrapbooking. The most popular options are Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro and Digital Image Pro. You may find you have one that came with your computer or printer.

It was hard to think about the concept at first, I found many helpful tutorials online through Google. Once you realize that you are working in layers and that each layer is the same as working with paper... background layer, picture layer, ribbon layers, etc, it becomes much more reasonable to envision.

As to printing, most I haven't printed yet, waiting to have a whole book done and I want to get them printed in a hardbound book like at www.heritagemakers.com. I make my layouts at 12x12, it is the most popular size. Some people have the large size printers and print them at 12x12, others create in 12x12 and print at 8x8. Some do 8.5x11 pages and print those. There are also many sites like Costco where you can send your files to print and they print them. Price varies, Costco seems to be the best quality and value available, but they aren't in all areas, I don't have one near me. If you print single pages, you can put them in a regular scrapbook with sleeves.

Let me know if you have more questions, would love to help out.
    Fran's Scrapping Blog - see my layouts and find occasional freebies!
    1977 Offsite / 1993 Offsite / 2000 POFQ & Disney Magic / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 January Wilderness Lodge / 2006 September Pop Century / 2007 Pop Century / 2008 June Wilderness Lodge / 2008 September Pop Century / 2009 July All Star Sports

I don't think I have any of those softwares. Sounds complicated to me. Lol.

cjborne2 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I didn't have a lot of iasw pictures, so I put the ones I did into a Fantasyland page.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Trying to get inspired with some ideas for the TONS of IASM pictures we have from our trip in December.
    Y'all have some great layouts. But I was wondering why the ones on the first few pages were not showing?
    Is it just me?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by GaRain View Post
    Trying to get inspired with some ideas for the TONS of IASM pictures we have from our trip in December.
    Y'all have some great layouts. But I was wondering why the ones on the first few pages were not showing?
    Is it just me?
    When lou moved the servers all the photo links were broken. I (we if you want to relink your own photos that would be a huge help) need to redo all the links on all the challenges.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    When lou moved the servers all the photo links were broken. I (we if you want to relink your own photos that would be a huge help) need to redo all the links on all the challenges.

That's a big job - wow.
    So, if the links are broken, that means the pictures are still posted, right?
    So, maybe I could peruse the scrap challenge area? Are they grouped by challenges?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    You can, however not everyone posted in the scrapbook photo album. I know Melissa used her own. They are not grouped by challenge. If any of your layouts were posted somewhere and the links got broken please fix them if you can. If not I'll get to them...someday.

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    Great job you guys! I love all of your pages!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Here is my page. The paper is from an 8X8 beach pack that had stickers, ribbon, buttons and what not. I just used the paper. Then I used red ribbon, and the IASW stickers put out by Disney. On the page with the different suns from different rooms there is a Journaling that says" There is just one moon and one golden sun, and a Smile means friendship to everyone. Though the Mountains Divide and the Oceans are wide, It's a small world after all"

WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Paper is great for IASW! Keep up the good work!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678