Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Inspiration Gallery Discuss Layouts: it's a small world in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; "It's a world of laughter, A world of tears, It's a world of hopes, And a world of fears There's so much that we share, That it's time we're aware, ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

Layouts: it's a small world

"It's a world of laughter, A world of tears, It's a world of hopes, And a world of fears
    There's so much that we share, That it's time we're aware, It's a small world after all

There is just one moon, And one golden sun
    And a smile means, Friendship to ev'ryone
    Though the mountains divide, And the oceans are wide
    It's a small world after all

It's a small world after all!"

Post all your it's a small world layouts here!

This thread was formally a scrapbook challenge thread.
    Last edited by Stitch; 07-02-2008 at 09:55 PM.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Okay, I only have about 2 million pictures of "it's a small world". How many can I use?

As many as you want!

disneycdk is offline A-Ticket holder
    I have been trying to load a picture into the scrapbook and I keep getting the response "page not available". I am going to the scrapbook, upload picture, fill out the form and click on submit. Any ideas about where I might be going wrong? Is there a picture size limit?

Quote Originally Posted by disneycdk
    I have been trying to load a picture into the scrapbook and I keep getting the response "page not available". I am going to the scrapbook, upload picture, fill out the form and click on submit. Any ideas about where I might be going wrong? Is there a picture size limit?

Try loading them into your personal photo album. That way we can see if it is the photos, or the album. If you still have an issue PM me.

I used to have that problem, but now I size my photos down by 50% before I upload them (and by the way, they are still huge--maybe I should try 60%).

Man....I already have a It's a Small World LO that was Stichified!

I really wasn't going to do another LO for IASW........Hmmmmmmm now I really have to think.

BTW....my Stichified feature on this LO is that I have all the words to It's a Small World printed itsy bitsy along the bottome of the page on the top of the waves.

That seemed to do the trick. I sized it down and it took. Do I get a special "atta boy" for getting this challenge done so quickly? To be fair, I did this over the weekend. So I just got lucky with your theme.

The supply list is going to be short this time. This was all out of my "stuff". The background is just regular cardstock. I used some heart shaped brads to hold the ribbon on. The clock is just circles and two little heart punchouts. Gold brad holding the hands on. Song lyrics on vellum with white photo corners. Pink photo mats punched with fancy corner punches. Main title on vellum.
    Last edited by disneycdk; 07-31-2006 at 02:46 PM. Reason: adding supplies list

Wow disneycdk...how perfect is that floral print paper for IASW!!!!! Great job!

Please remember when you post your layouts here, please list the supplies that you used (brand of patterned paper, type of embellishments, etc), so if someone loves one of your ideas they can find the supplies to lift it.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    I really wasn't going to do another LO for IASW........Hmmmmmmm now I really have to think.
    Well, you have kids right....do a layout about all the kids sized items I's sure you have around your house. After all, kid's items are a small world to us adults!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Man....I already have a It's a Small World LO that was Stichified!

BTW....my Stichified feature on this LO is that I have all the words to It's a Small World printed itsy bitsy along the bottome of the page on the top of the waves.
    OMG!!! Did you handwrite the words? Or did you print it directly onto the paper? What a seriously cool thing to do.

I have a sheet of paper that Marie sent me that I am trying to figure out how to use without cutting it up or covering it up too much.

Quote Originally Posted by disneycdk
    OMG!!! Did you handwrite the words? Or did you print it directly onto the paper? What a seriously cool thing to do.

I handwrote them and it took me a bit to do!

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    I have a sheet of paper that Marie sent me that I am trying to figure out how to use without cutting it up or covering it up too much.
    How about you cut it up and send me half????

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast