Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Inspiration Gallery Discuss AAM #1 Favorite Disney Movie in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; T-nina....awesome job. The journaling, OMG it says so much about you. And the layout! Your future generations are going to be so lucky to have this!...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    T-nina....awesome job. The journaling, OMG it says so much about you. And the layout! Your future generations are going to be so lucky to have this!

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Here is my page for this challenge. I knew I had picked the right movie when I told my sister the name of the challenge and she immediately answered "Beauty and the Beast." While searching all over town for these stickers (I had seen them online so I knew exactly what I wanted), I found a cute 12 x 12 album to use for these challenges at Walmart for $7.98. DEAL!! It has a faux denim quilt design and a frame in the middle to personalize.

...and of course when I tried to upload the layout to this post it told me the file was too big. ARGH! Can some one give me a quick lesson?

Anyway, here is the link:
    http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/pho...=11041&cat=745
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Cool page! I could make out all of the reasons except the first one. What does it say?

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    It reads:

"1. Belle is a brunette (like me) and much more modern and strong than the Cinderellas and Snow Whites that I grew up watching."

I hope the doesn't offend any Cindy or SW fans out there.
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Very nice!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Here is my movie page. It measures about 8 inches by 6 1/2 inches. I know weird size but I had a photo album that measures that so I made it my all about me one.
    The gold dots are supposed to be the lights around the marquees.

Background-olive cardstock
    filmstrips--black cardstock punched with a rectangular punch and copy printed on computer
    gold dots around movie posters---actually silver metal dots by colorbok from Joann's $1(they have tons of new scrap stuff for a buck)
    ticket booth, tickets, red carpet, popcorn---handcut paper piecing with gel pen shading and plastic windows
    movie posters---copied from net with plastic windows
    Last edited by vixen101485; 05-15-2007 at 12:45 PM.

Wow! I love your layout Vixie! You did a great job. What a creative idea. Mine, you may have noticed, was three blocks. . . lined up. . . in a row. . . as usual.

Yeah, but you have your very own movie room...wanna trade. lol TY Remember this thing is in miniature compared to what y'all do. Oh and BTW...I so dont want to make another of those ticket booths again...LOL

But it is so amazing. You should make stickers for people like me who are artistically challenged. I have to pay for mine!

Well we really would like to buy the house we are living in.....HMMM ...so how much ya willing to pay. LOL

How are y'all coming along on this one?

AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I'm almost done, I just need to get a picture of Arial and Prince Eric next time I'm at Disney, In 2 weeks.

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*

Hoping to finish this one up tomorrow sometime! I'm slowly catching back up!

Still waiting.

Okay! I finished it! I was excited to do this page because it allowed me to express something about myself and yet still be able to fit into my June 2006 WDW album!

I think you can read the journaling...if you can't let me know. I wrote the words "MARY POPPINS" in yellow to match the movie poster and blocks and then used the different songs from the film to do my journaling.

Supplies Used

Patterned Paper: Shelley Stripestock by Reminisce (I loved it because the print mimicked Bert's Jolly Holliday suit jacket.

embellishments for page one: I printed the movie poster onto white cardstock from a poster website. I used red brads to attach my journaling. The MARY POPPINS blocks are a photo printed on 8X10 photo paper and then cut out (the picture was taken in the UK Pavillion at Epcot at the back of the Toy Soldier) and I used pop dots to lift it up from the page and give them dimension.

embellishments for page two: The penguins were printed onto white card stock from a website and then trimmed around and placed on a pop dot. I drew out the umbrella and cut it out and was able to find a picture of the parrot head from Mary's umbrella so I printed it on white card stock and cut it out, assembled them together and placed on pop dots for dimension.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast