Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Inspiration Gallery Discuss AAM #1 Favorite Disney Movie in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie Good for you! I couldn't choose either! I can tell we are going to be great friends, we think alike! I love how the black strips ...
    Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Good for you! I couldn't choose either! I can tell we are going to be great friends, we think alike! I love how the black strips on the sides look like film. I envy you guys who can do something besides boxes with pictures in them. I bought a circle cutter yesterday and I used it to do my Pocahontas page. It turned out AWFUL. I'm back to boxes. I just wish I could get my boxes to look as nice as yours.

ohhh thank you for the kind words! Trust me it took me a long time to get the boxes looking nice and even a longer time for me to not be picky about them not being straight! I heard from a scrapper once that these pages are yur own creations and they dont have to be all straight and perfect and i finally got that in my head. i do have a few pages that i just said ohhh i give up and put it in my book anyways and people love them! im sure yur pocahontas page is good! can i see it??
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Unfortunately, you will see it. I am using it for the next challenge. One thing is that I didn't have any really decent pictures to use. I used what I had, but the next trip I am taking better pictures if I have to watch Pocahontas a million times. Mr. iwannabeminnie won't mind, he has the hots for her.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    AWESOME job!

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    AWESOME job!
    thank yu thank yu!!!

PrincessTammi is offline E-Ticket Holder
    You guys are all awesome! I tried to keep up with the challenges - but I am just not organized enough yet. My son went back to college and I told him I was taking over his room to make it a scrap book room (my SB stuff is currently crammed in the corner of hte living room)....Once I get organized I am going to engage again!!

On another note...I too would have a hard time picking a fave disney movie, but am surprised there were no pirates pages...everyone went with animated who chose anyway....cept for Newsies...I thought a more recent movie might make this list. If I was backed in a corner for a fave - it would probably be BatB, tho I wish it had a different ending. IMHO, Gaston should NOT have died...he needed to learn the same lesson the beast had to learn - and thus should've been shunned from the group until he could find love - true love, not based on physical appearance and ability - but true in your heart love. Another that bugs me - the little mermaid. I love that movie - but it kills me that Ariel gives up everything she loves (her family and friends) for a man...I know, what choice did they have - he couldn't live in her world...but still...I lost my parents young, and the thought of voluntarily leaving them baffles me. ok, rambling - sorry.

GREAT PAGES!
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Thnx Tammi. Cant wait to see some of yours.

AT least in the Disney version of the Little Mermaid it ends a little happier. Most of the original ones I read when I was younger were soooo sad. The prince marries someone else(typical) and the mermaid becomes a mist (or something like like that-in other words she dies)

On to happier things......I am having tacos for breakfast.

WOW, glad I never read those versions....
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

In the Little Mermaid II Ariel isn't separated from her family until Melody is born and then they have to be separated to protect Melody, but at the end they are all reunited again. It is truly a happy ending.

I know. I just hate that she chose a man over her family. I can't explain it really, it just bugs me. If it had ended any other way - I'd likely have not liked that either (that her family kept her from true love or something...lol). *shrugs* no offense intended...I do like the movie.

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    April, I have had my page completed for this challange for about a week now but, I have to find my digital camera . Can I up load it sometime this week?

*It's nothing special...
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by zcook9 View Post
    April, I have had my page completed for this challange for about a week now but, I have to find my digital camera . Can I up load it sometime this week?

*It's nothing special...
    Post it whenever you get the chance, cause you are better than me. I haven't even started this one yet!

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    I've at least started mine......in my mind and what a sad little place that is these days.
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    I finally found my camera ! I will get my pictures uploaded in the next couple of days. I promise!!!
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Uh huh. We've all heard that before!

Quote Originally Posted by zcook9 View Post
    I finally found my camera ! I will get my pictures uploaded in the next couple of days. I promise!!!
    so where was your camera anyways????

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234