Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Inspiration Gallery Discuss CC #2 Blue and White in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; Hey NennyMouse....no one mentioned your page (I think they got caught up in a side-conversation), but I love your JET blue page. I also take pictures ON the flight (my ...
    PrincessTammi is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Hey NennyMouse....no one mentioned your page (I think they got caught up in a side-conversation), but I love your JET blue page. I also take pictures ON the flight (my family says its embarrasing, but tough-poopies), and it is always meant to be a page in my scrapbook (I never finish my books, ever). Glad to see someone else does this - and yours is GREAT!
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessTammi
    Hey NennyMouse....no one mentioned your page (I think they got caught up in a side-conversation), but I love your JET blue page.
    What am I? Chopped liver?

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Here is my "stitchified" layout for this challenge. I just don't have any photos for it yet! But the first thing I thought of when I saw the flag was watching the Electrial Water Pageant from the Polynesian following the "Spirit of Aloha" dinner show! I knew I had to do a layout for it and get the pictures next trip. It just gives me a good excuse to park myself on the Polynesian beach!

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie

Do you really want me to answer that??? Actually, I was thinking the same thing, since I thought I remembered reading your response. So...when are we heading down to get those pictures for your Electrical Water Pageant LO? I like it! The Poly is where we always watch it from too!

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    No no no!! I'm so sorry... I went back and read the thread - I don't know how I missed your comments (and she answered back to you!!) I am seriously sorry...I completely missed it and wanted to make sure nennymouse didn't feel forgotten (and I really do love the pages!)

I feel so bad for making that comment...I hope you'll forgive and forget!!

OY, must be more careful when rushing through the pages....
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessTammi
    No no no!! I'm so sorry... I went back and read the thread - I don't know how I missed your comments (and she answered back to you!!) I am seriously sorry...I completely missed it and wanted to make sure nennymouse didn't feel forgotten (and I really do love the pages!)

I feel so bad for making that comment...I hope you'll forgive and forget!!

OY, must be more careful when rushing through the pages....

no big deal! T-Nina isn't the grudge holding kind.....or is she?!?!

You'll catch on to our sarcasm very quickly hanging around us!
    Last edited by disneydreamer98; 08-20-2006 at 07:27 PM.

Ok....I can deal with sarcasm and good times...but sometimes I can dish too! So as long as everyone understands the sarcasm...I'm in!

Ice cream, all around!

Yep...everyone understanding the sarcasm is a VERY important part of this! So I am tucking it away in the back of my brain that Tammi too enjoy's sarcastic banter!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Sarcasm - here - on the boards - no, never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    After laughing at the above posts, I composed myself enuf to post my pages for this challenge.

blue cardstock for background.
    Big text is word art from the puter
    Hawaiian print paper--I found a small square of print on yahoo images and inserted it into a wordperfect document ALOT...lol I enlarged each one a bit then pieced them together to get almost a whole page of it. ripped the edges to give it a relaxed look. SHAKA! I used a bit folded over for the corners on the big pic.
    I copied the autograph from our book
    I just hand wrote on the vellum which is over a download wallie from Disney Desktop Stop(or is it shop) ehh, either way it was free.

Ignore the sloppy handwriting...I was doing that at 7;30 this morning
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CC #2  Blue and White-blue-white-stitch-left-page.jpg   CC #2  Blue and White-blue-white-stitch-meets-glitch-right-page.jpg   CC #2  Blue and White-blue-white-stitch-left-page.jpg  

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Great LO vixen. Glad you shared the story in your journaling. Too funny. I have been viewing a lot of LOs lately and the pictures are great, but the story behind them is MIA. Remember ladies, years and years from now our memories will fade (or we will be gone) . Let's make sure our children (and their children) get to hear our tales.
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies

LOL...ty gal.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Ok, I know I haven't taken part in the challenges and such.
    But I am getting back to myself and will hopefully have time to work on scrapping some more. I have to work on a book for my volunteer group. Also, my niece will be around labor day weekend, so maybe I can give her these challenges to work on her pages.

Great layouts gals, keep up the good work!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Hope to see something from you or the mini scrapper soon Rain.

I realized I could have used the one page for the vellum challenge. LOL Excuse to do another page.

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    okay vixen i have to ask... did yur daughter ever yell out HER version of stiches name???
    cute layout!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast