Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Inspiration Gallery Discuss CC #2 – Blue and White in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; Welcome to the second task in the Color Challenge series. The colors for this task were inspired by my trip to South Carolina. After about a week of looking at ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

CC #2 – Blue and White

Welcome to the second task in the Color Challenge series.

The colors for this task were inspired by my trip to South Carolina. After about a week of looking at their state flag, I decided that the colors would make a nice page.

Color theme for Color Challenge #2 is: Blue and White

Use a little blue and white on a page, or make the entire page blue and white. It can be any shade of blue.

Stitchify! – Create a layout with the other elements of the South Carolina flag. It could be about a tree, like the Tree of Life or a tree outside your house that has a special meaning, or a moon, such as something space from Tomorrowland or your kids dressed as spacemen.

Please upload your layout or card into the Disney Scrapbooking photo album, with CC #2 in the title.

Also, when you post your item here, please list the supplies that you used (brand of patterned paper, type of embellishments, etc), so if someone loves one of your ideas they can find the supplies to lift it.

This challenge is going to run for two weeks. Deadline for CC #2 is August 30th.

Have fun and get those creative juices flowing!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Blue and white! I can do this! In fact, I just did it Sunday! (Is it cheating if I use that one?) I can do another one, too. That way I can do a tree and a moon--or maybe a moon tree, or a tree moon. Yippee!

Here it is. I did this one Sunday and it just happens to be blue and white. I think I am going to try something with a dark blue background and white cut outs like the flag. That might be interesting.

Very cool!

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    I don't have the materials or time to do it, but sometime I really should scrapbook my pictures from my 8th grade trip to Charleston. That is a great idea to do in Blue and White. P.S. How did you like my home state, Stitch?
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by hillo
    I don't have the materials or time to do it, but sometime I really should scrapbook my pictures from my 8th grade trip to Charleston. That is a great idea to do in Blue and White. P.S. How did you like my home state, Stitch?
    What I saw of it was okay, but I really didn't go many places.

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    BEAUTIFUL job T!!!! I love your little handglider! I'm like a proud Mama...you've come a long way baby! BTW...what does your journaling say, it looks really blurry. Psst.....hint, try taping your page up to a wall and then when you upload in into your computer try cropping tight up against the page.

Thank you, Melissa. That means a lot coming from you. . . 'cause if it ****ed you would tell me without batting an eyelash! I have a GREAT idea for a "Stitchified" layout. The problem is I have no picutres to go on the layout, but that can be remedied on my next trip!

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    okay as soon as i saw this challenge i knew right away what page to submit. My husband works for Jetblue so this was easy to do! this was our flight down to disney in sept.

i used blue, light blue, white and red cardstock, a heart punch by creative memories, Fun Serif style Sizzix letters, and stickers by sandylion (yu can find them at ac moore).

i will confess i did this page a few weeks ago, but i had to submit it because its one of my favorites. but i will scrap again on saturday so i will do an "official" page. i ALREADY have the idea too!!!
    Last edited by Nenny_Mouse; 01-24-2007 at 10:39 PM.
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

That is a really cute layout! How fun to take pictures on the plane! Your kids look so excited. Is it because they are on the plane or because they are going to Disney World?

How awesome that your husband works for jetBlue, and how good is the discount, MOMMY!?!

That is a really cute layout! How fun to take pictures on the plane! Your kids look so excited. Is it because they are on the plane or because they are going to Disney World?

How awesome that your husband works for jetBlue, and how good is the discount, MOMMY!?!
    They are excited to be on the plane AND going to disney. it was a first for both. my daughter actually fell asleep on take off!

Its awesome that he works there and we do get to fly for free but its space availability only (aka standby)...... BUT we never go anywhere !!! he works ALL the time. BUT he did win 2 free round trip tickets for us at his holiday party last december so me and my sister are flying down to disney in 9 days for the weekend!

Why thank you, SIS!

lol

If it was the first trip for your munchkins, you should have some AWESOME scrapbook pages to show us!

If it was the first trip for your munchkins, you should have some AWESOME scrapbook pages to show us!
    ohh i do! i have been slowly working on them so i can also use them for the challenges!!! its helping me be a little more creative!

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Here is my layout for this challenge. I really wanted to try out these foam letter stamps I found a Walmart (for $1.97).

Cardstock (unknown), pattern paper – Current, Stamps – 4 Kids (freehand), Stamp Ink – Stampin’ Up (Brilliant Blue and Craft White), Brads (unknown)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CC #2 – Blue and White-cc-2-left.jpg   CC #2 – Blue and White-cc-2-right.jpg  
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast