Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Inspiration Gallery Discuss TTC #2 – Vellum in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; WOW! What a great husband! And you call Mickey your man? You need to be checked out girlfriend!...
    iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    WOW! What a great husband! And you call Mickey your man? You need to be checked out girlfriend!

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Yeah! I finally got this LO to upload. Thank you IWBM and Nenny Mouse for your help!

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/pho...1&limit=recent

I did not “Stitchify” this one. After spending the better part of Saturday's crop working on DH’s fishing trip book and spending way too long Sunday afternoon working on a different layout, I had to use that selective laziness excuse for this LO for MIL’s book.

Besides the 8.5 x 11 piece of CS, everything else I used was left over scraps I punched out with the Marvy Unchida punch. Stampin’ Up maker for journaling.
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies

That is adorable! What a cute kid. Do you rent him out?
    You have a punch for the circles?

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    LOL my husband has a clear understanding that :mickey: was the very first love of my life and hes cool with it! LOL When we went on our honeymoon he told :mickey: that he was okay that i loved :mickey: more than him and :mickey: and him shook hands and :mickey: then gave me a kiss!!! it was one of my best moments at disney!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    WOW! What a great husband! And you call Mickey your man? You need to be checked out girlfriend!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

[QUOTE=nestinggal]Yeah! I finally got this LO to upload. Thank you IWBM and Nenny Mouse for your help!

Yu are quite welcome! i love the layout too! gonna have to scraplift that one!!!

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Quote Originally Posted by nestinggal
    Yeah! I finally got this LO to upload.
    and I'm glad you did....how cute is that layout!!!
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

Okay Ladies i have had 4 hours all to myself tonite (hubby is at work, kids are in bed) and i have lots of ideas flowing for the scrap challenges tonite! here is my entry for the vellum !

Supplies Used:
    Cardstock, Silver Cardstock for the Moon, Vellum for the Clouds, and EK Success Stickers of Captain Hook, Peter Pan, and Walk the Plank. I also drew the little stars on the 1st page with a Creative Memories Pen.
    Last edited by Nenny_Mouse; 01-24-2007 at 09:39 PM.

Really cute! I'm going to have to try this vellum stuff more often. I might want to make some clouds one of these days. Yours turned out really nice. Did you cut them out free hand or did you have a pattern?

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Awesome job on all the vellum stuff folks.

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    Really cute! I'm going to have to try this vellum stuff more often. I might want to make some clouds one of these days. Yours turned out really nice. Did you cut them out free hand or did you have a pattern?
    Thank you! i was really proud of how this page turned out!

I actually Googled a Cloud in the Images section and it was one of the pictures. after i clicked on it i clicked on the "See Full-Size Image" Link at the top and when it came up i right clicked on the cloud and clicked copy. I then open a blank microsoft word program and pasted it on the blank page. From there you can resize the cloud any way yu want to. i did 3 different sizes for my pages. i do this with alot of images i want a pattern for. i then actually printed the shapes right onto vellum and cut them out!

Also you can use the microsoft autoshapes for patterns too! i just made the all-star movies logo using the autoshapes.

Uh, yeah, thanks for the instructions. Can you repost those in English (preferably with pictures)? I think you forgot to whom you were talking. I don't speak computer.

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    Uh, yeah, thanks for the instructions. Can you repost those in English (preferably with pictures)? I think you forgot to whom you were talking. I don't speak computer.
    LOL Ummmmm okay... no..... if you know how to get to google images, and how to copy and paste things, then thats basically the gist of it! sorry i tend to ramble on directions when it comes to computers!!!

Okay i hunted it down and found the link! its here: http://www.tsl.state.tx.us/ld/projec...t/clipart.html

Under the Heading "Bilingual Program Patterns: is the Cloud Nametag. thats what i used! hope it works! let me know if it doesnt and maybe i could email it too yu.

Okay, thanks. I'll have to give that a try one of these days. It would have come in handy when I was trying to cut out a hang glider for the blue and white challenge!

figmentfan is offline A-Ticket holder
    Paper: From a pack in DTD
    Vellum: Pixie Dust from AC Moore
    Tags: handmade on computer
    Attached Images Attached Images  

A dream can be a dream come true, With just that spark in me and you!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast