Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Inspiration Gallery Discuss AAM #2 – Favorite Disney Song in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 Love the page T! So...now this is 2 challenges I'm behind on Only 2? I have 8 to still do!...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    Love the page T! So...now this is 2 challenges I'm behind on
    Only 2? I have 8 to still do!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Isn't she just precious?

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    Only 2? I have 8 to still do!

No....I was only at 2 from this post thread...I found 2 more new ones! So...without doing the Stichified I have 4! I did however manage to get the calendar updated!

Good girl. You get extra credit for that.

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Here is my layout for this challenge. The paper with lyrics opens up to reveal hidden journaling, which is somewhat private. Here is what I am willing to share:

“With so many great Disney songs I knew I could never pick a favorite. The songs tell the story, set the scene and share with the audience the intimate emotions and feelings of the characters. So I decided to pick a theme song instead.

Soon after I met Gary in 1992, I realized I had the opportunity to embark on a whole new world with him…. He believed in me and gave me the confidence to pursue the career I wanted but never thought I could achieve—administrative assistant.

I would often tell him that I wasn’t sure if I wanted kids. I really didn’t think I had the “mom gene” in me. But he convinced me that together we could take on parenthood as a team. And what a wonderful, joyous and exciting journey this has been.

“A Whole New World” is one of Gary’s favorite Disney songs. Aladdin is one of his favorite Disney movies (his favorite is Robin Hood). Don’t tell, but he really is a closet romantic.”

Cardstock, pattern paper and letter stickers and square stickers – Provo Craft Super Slab 8 Rob and Bob Studio (thank you, 50% off Michaels coupon), Aladdin clip art – downloaded from internet, Font – Times New Roman TFL!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies

OMG that is awesome! It says so much. Your son is going to love reading that when he is older!

I love that! That is awesome. He may be a closet romantic, but he obviously lets you into his closet from time to time. That is wonderful. Now I feel all warm and fuzzy. Thank you for sharing with us.

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    Oh my gosh i love that Nestinggal! how sweet is your journaling! ty for sharing that with us. isnt it great to have a hubby who loves disney too!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

Wonderful LO Raelynn! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Raelynn, now you've gone and done it.......sniff, that is so beautiful....
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

I finally got this page finished! I actually started it the day it was posted, and then i got wayyyyyy behind! So here it is!

Supplies:
    Cardstock! Red, Blue, Yellow, Orange
    Yellow Ink pad to outline my little word boxes
    Making Memories Stamps and Paint
    Orange Sharpie
    Arial, Times New Roman and Disney Script Font

What my page says:
    Left: "When You Wish Upon a Star" from Pinocchio is my absolute favorite Disney song. The whole concept means a lot to me. It's also my Dad's Favorite song. We are very close and huge Disney fans. We both get teary-eyed when we hear it.

Right: This page symbolizes not only my favorite Disney song, but the things I have wished for over the years!

What my captions say:
    Left: To fall in love and be loved back. To have healthy, happy children. To have a loving family. To be close with my parents. To have my grandma with me as long as I can.
    Right: To take my family to Disney. To watch the Sabres win the Stanley Cup. To graduate.... from high school, college, and graduate school.
    Last edited by Nenny_Mouse; 01-24-2007 at 10:39 PM.

I love how you all have totally embraced the AAM Challenges! You all picked up on the point I was trying to convey!

I am so happy and all your pages are so beautiful and meaningful!

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    I love how you all have totally embraced the AAM Challenges! You all picked up on the point I was trying to convey!

I am so happy and all your pages are so beautiful and meaningful!

WOW you are fast to respond!! You actually have inspired me to journal more on my pages and also have been an inspiration to my mom as well. she scrapbooks too and is starting an AAM book for herself!

Great page Nenny! When you Wish Upon a Star is my favorite Disney song from a movie too! But I also have a favorite song from one of my Disney park albums and that's the one I'm planning on using for this challenge.

GREAT layout Nenny! I LOVE it!
    I just have one little, itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny question.
    Do you have a name besides Nenny? Like Gertrude, Beatrice, Eugenia? Ann, Sue, Mary? Frank, George, Ralph?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast