Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Inspiration Gallery Discuss AAM #2 – Favorite Disney Song in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; Welcome to the second AAM Challenge! The next topic is: Favorite Disney Song Music. It is everywhere in the Disney world. It’s at the parks, in the movies, and on ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

AAM #2 – Favorite Disney Song

Welcome to the second AAM Challenge!

The next topic is: Favorite Disney Song

Music. It is everywhere in the Disney world. It’s at the parks, in the movies, and on TV. Do you have a favorite Disney song that really moves you? Is it Yo Ho (A Pirate’s Life for Me) from POTC? How about Under The Sea from the Little Mermaid? Can you even pick just one?

Create a layout about YOUR favorite Disney song. This layout should not only say what the song is, but why you love it. Include the feelings it gives you and why it is so special.

The AAM challenges will not have a Stitchify feature to them due to the personal nature of the pages.

For some of the topics you may end up creating a photoless layout and have nothing but journaling on the page. That is okay…your thoughts are just as important in this challenge, if not more, than the images.

This will be a chance to get artistic and leave a personal and meaningful treasure for your future generations.

Deadline for AAM #2 is October 7th.

Since each task in this series of challenges lasts one month, after you finish your page, feel free to start a book for each of your kids, your SO, or even a non-Disney related one for yourself.

So pull together your deepest thoughts and make a special book for someone to enjoy 50+ years from now.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Okay, I'll get right on that one! I'll have to decide what my favorite Disney song is first!

(See, I was just sitting here waiting for you to post that.)

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    Okay, I'll get right on that one! I'll have to decide what my favorite Disney song is first!

(See, I was just sitting here waiting for you to post that.)

Minnie- yu and i are alike! I was sitting here too waiting for the next AAM challenge! I thought i would have to wait til tomorrow with all the problems the site is having (which is a total shame in itself). But now i have to pick a song.... oh i already know which one!!!! and my kids are going to bed now so im going to scrap!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

I've already picked my song too. Now I just have to decide how I want to do the layout. I have an idea, but I'm going to have to take some photos!

Okay, I'm off to the scrapbook store now to pick up some goodies for my layout. Today is double punch day!

PrincessTammi is offline E-Ticket Holder
    tons of choices for this challenge - I can't wait to see what you come up with.
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

Okay, I'm back from the scrapbook store. What a day! I think I just paid for the shopkeepers next vacation! Now I just have to carry everything upstairs and get it organized and I can get busy!

Okay, here is my favorite Disney song. And yes, I DO have one! The only bad thing about this is that now I'm going to have to do one for each of the boys! Oh well!

Paper is Die Cuts with a View, card stock is The Paper Company, letters are EK Success, and embellishments are Daisy Hill.
    Last edited by iwannabeminnie; 09-05-2006 at 10:16 AM.

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    Good morning minnie! i love your page!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

Thank you. I like it, but I like the subject matter. The letters look more purple than pink in the photo, but they really are pink. I decided to do the journaling by hand for this layout to make it more personal to my daughter.

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Great job!!
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Thanks Laura!

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    How cute.......okay, can you slow down just a little so the rest of us can catch up to you! You have too much free time on your hands. Isn't it tax season soon?
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

I have to get through school first! I teach tax related classes first semester. I'm teaching Farm Tax this semester. First class meets Thursday night. However, this class only meets once a week, so I won't be quite so busy this fall.

Love the page T! So...now this is 2 challenges I'm behind on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast