Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Inspiration Gallery Discuss TTC #3 Mulberry in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; I know what I want to do....I just cannot find the right color of mulberry paper! I did find it online, but the shipping cost is $4.95 for a 50 ...
    I know what I want to do....I just cannot find the right color of mulberry paper! I did find it online, but the shipping cost is $4.95 for a 50 cent piece of paper!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Okay, you're just whining. Good. I saw you had posted here and I thought you were finished and were posting the finished product.

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    Okay, you're just whining. Good. I saw you had posted here and I thought you were finished and were posting the finished product.

Go to all the scrapbooking stores in your town and see if you can find me some turquoise mulberry paper would ya???? Oh that's right....you don't have ANY scrapbooking stores in your town! I forgot!

LOL!

neener, neener, neener!

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    yu just need to come to my house and i will take yu to 3 scrapbook stores!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

Stitch may just be able to help me with my glitch! She thinks they might carry it at the store she works at. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

OHHHHH I have found a new love in scrapbooking.... MULBERRY PAPER!!!!! I tried the Bear pattern from the Link at the beginning of this challenge and its SOOOOO EASY!!!!! I'm scrapping with my mom and her coworker on friday and I'm going to teach a mini-class to them! The paper is SERIOUSLY expensive though if you ask me. I found mine at AC MOORES. i bought a 6x9 pack of 50 sheets for $14.99. Luckily i had a 40% coupon!

Supplies:
    Mulberry Paper
    Glue Dots and strips (they dont work to well though!)
    Brown, Pink and Cream cardstock
    Black Sharpie
    Last edited by Nenny_Mouse; 01-24-2007 at 10:39 PM.

I bought 4 sheets at my scrapbook store for $2.00. That's .50 a sheet. That is about what any other paper runs. But now I only have three sheets because I had to send one to whiny baby.

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    I bought 4 sheets at my scrapbook store for $2.00. That's .50 a sheet. That is about what any other paper runs. But now I only have three sheets because I had to send one to whiny baby.

Hey! I resemble that remark!

I was trying to be nice and not mention any names.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I just found out yesterday that mulberry paper isn't a color but a type---Maybe there can be a Speak Scrapbooking thread! lol

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Actually there are plans in the works to have a monthly newsletter, a dictionary of scrapping terms, and so many things. Everyone just needs to be PATIENT and give April a chance. She is trying to keep everything organized and has ideas that she will be looking for help with. She would also welcome your ideas but I'm sure she would appreciate it if you could PM or Email what you have to her before posting so she can put them in the proper format and there is no duplication of challenges and projects which can be frustrating.
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenny_Mouse View Post
    OHHHHH I have found a new love in scrapbooking.... MULBERRY PAPER!!!!! I tried the Bear pattern from the Link at the beginning of this challenge and its SOOOOO EASY!!!!!
    Awesome job Nenny....your Teddy Bear is so cute!

Thank goodness for those AC Moore coupons. I hear they are having a scrapbooking thing Sunday 9/17 from 1-5 pm.
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

Quote Originally Posted by Goofygirl View Post
    Awesome job Nenny....your Teddy Bear is so cute!

Thank goodness for those AC Moore coupons. I hear they are having a scrapbooking thing Sunday 9/17 from 1-5 pm.
    thank you thank you!!! yes they are. our store is ridiculous to go to. tons of people show up with their kids, and the kids want to do the scrap things too, and its soooo annoying. i just go for the raffle and the 50% coupon!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    [quote=Goofygirl;311395]Actually there are plans in the works to have a monthly newsletter, a dictionary of scrapping terms, [quote]

Sorry if you thought I was being pushy or something. I just made a comment on this thread because I learned something about scrapbooking that I didn't know. I was sort of teasing about the dictionary/thread of scrapbooking vocabulary. I was making a statment that I thought mulberry was a color. It is also a fabulous smell in candles.

BTW-- I don't scrapbook. I just admire them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast