Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Inspiration Gallery Discuss TTC #3 Mulberry in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs Sorry if you thought I was being pushy or something. I just made a comment on this thread because I learned something about scrapbooking that I ...
    Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    Sorry if you thought I was being pushy or something. I just made a comment on this thread because I learned something about scrapbooking that I didn't know. I was sort of teasing about the dictionary/thread of scrapbooking vocabulary. I was making a statment that I thought mulberry was a color. It is also a fabulous smell in candles.

BTW-- I don't scrapbook. I just admire them.
    I knew you were teasing but I wanted to let everyone know that we did plan to do this. Your post was a perfect chance.

We love having everyone come into to forum to appreciate our efforts so please continue doing so.
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I think that if you use the word "mulberry" you should get an infraction for swearing. I know I did enough of it while trying to do this page. I tried to make the Care Bear out of mulberry. Fat chance. The best I could do was salvage the little bits and pieces to use under my letters. Okay, so when my son (Gare Gare the Care Bear) saw this page he loved it. I think he got a little misty eyed, but he would never admit it. He did give me a big hug though, so I guess it was worth it.

Paper: Die Cuts with a View
    Letters: Letter package from Wal-Mart
    Care Bear: Internet (see I've learned a few things here!)
    Mulberry Paper: straight from the burning depths

Last edited by Stitch; 01-15-2008 at 04:56 PM.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Wow your mojo is back in full force....great page!

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    Mulberry Paper: straight from the burning depths

Oh my goodness....I love ya!

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    I think that if you use the word "mulberry" you should get an infraction for swearing. I know I did enough of it while trying to do this page.
    I guess that would be my fault.......sorry you don't like "mulberry" and as punishment I guess that should be my first project when my mojo returns.
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123