Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Inspiration Gallery Discuss HH #1 – Birthday in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; Birthday pictures are great...I love the way the red and yellow compliment each other! Okay, now everyone has their mojo back but me...........
    Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Birthday pictures are great...I love the way the red and yellow compliment each other! Okay, now everyone has their mojo back but me........
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofygirl View Post
    Birthday pictures are great...I love the way the red and yellow compliment each other! Okay, now everyone has their mojo back but me........
    ummmmm NO i dont have mine back either!!!!!! ive been sick (stupid cold weather) and i have no ambition to scrap right now!! hopefully soon!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

Fran98765 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    My baby boy's 4th birthday is on Friday. Unfortunately we aren't at WDW like we were for his 3rd birthday! Here is a LO I did for that day. It is on paper and I don't remember the supplies... one was a sheet of Pooh birthday stickers tho. Fitting as we had his bday meal at Crystal Palace!

Fran's Scrapping Blog - see my layouts and find occasional freebies!
    1977 Offsite / 1993 Offsite / 2000 POFQ & Disney Magic / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 January Wilderness Lodge / 2006 September Pop Century / 2007 Pop Century / 2008 June Wilderness Lodge / 2008 September Pop Century / 2009 July All Star Sports

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I was cleaning files off of my computer when I realized that I downloaded this but never posted it. My DS 4th birthday was kind of a bummer. He was sick on the actually day and I really didn't get any good shots from his party. To make it up to him we took a trip to his favorite place (the zoo) the next week.

Cardstock-unknown, pattern paper and letter stickers-Rob and Bob Studio SuperSlab by Provo Craft, rub-on stitching-Die Cuts with a View

Journaling reads: "Jungle Animals, Sick on your birthday, A hippo birthday cake, cuddly toys, Sequence game, A trip to the zoo, Special hat from school"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HH #1 – Birthday-wdwt-007.jpg   HH #1 – Birthday-wdwt-008.jpg  
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Anyone have any new birthday layouts to share with us? We would love to see them!

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    These are from back in September, but since I haven't posted in awhile I'll add them.
    A layout I did for DS 5th birthday party, which was Scooby Doo themed. This is just cardstock and brads. I used my Silhouette to cut dog tag letters with a SD font.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HH #1 – Birthday-niks-5th-left.jpg   HH #1 – Birthday-niks-5th-right.jpg  
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies

So cute! I love you son his is adorable!

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Love all the birthday pages....
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

Here's a couple bday LOs, his bday is in Jan, so I've been working on this year's. But still in Jan 06 trip folder, so here is one from that trip. This was his 3rd birthday party at Crystal Palace. They were ever so nice to him and he LOVED those ribbons.

Digital credits
    fonts: SBC Courtneys Journal
    bg: A winter song by Ursula Schneider at Scrap Girls: Digital Scrapbooking is Simple to Learn and Fun to Do
    celebrate ring & ribbon: Nov 06 Digital Scrapbooking Community Forums and Gallery at RAKScraps.com
    balloons: Birthday kit by Brenda Cook at 3Scrapateers

Another from the same meal, maybe even a repeat pic. He REALLY liked those ribbons!

Digital credits
    font: Love Letters
    template by Andrea Gold at Digital Scrapbooking in a warm, inspirational and fun community here at goDigitalScrapbooking.com. Put away your scissors, papers and mess and get ready to enter a friendly community of digiscrap-aholics who will show you the way to Digital Scrapbook
    Kids Life: Birthdays by Brandi White at Plain Digital Wrapper, Ltd.

2 pager of our Garden Grill meal, with another birthday cake!

Digital credits
    font: Van Dijk
    word art by Sue Jones
    Lucy by Lise-Lotte Sunesen at The Scrapping Garden - digital scrapbooking supplies, gallery and more
    template by Andrea Gold at Digital Scrapbooking in a warm, inspirational and fun community here at goDigitalScrapbooking.com. Put away your scissors, papers and mess and get ready to enter a friendly community of digiscrap-aholics who will show you the way to Digital Scrapbook

Well that's all from 2006 afterall! I won't bore you with 2007 or 2008!
    1977 Offsite / 1993 Offsite / 2000 POFQ & Disney Magic / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 January Wilderness Lodge / 2006 September Pop Century / 2007 Pop Century / 2008 June Wilderness Lodge / 2008 September Pop Century / 2009 July All Star Sports

GREAT pages!

Thanks Melissa.

Very cute pages Fran......once I make a dent in all my scrapping supplies and get an upgrade to my computer I may try digital.
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

Quote Originally Posted by Goofygirl View Post
    Very cute pages Fran......once I make a dent in all my scrapping supplies and get an upgrade to my computer I may try digital.
    That'll never happen.

LOL I used to think that way too I ended up taking tons of unopened packs of stickers to Hobby Lobby and got a nice pile back. Too bad it was gift card since i had no receipts! LOL Sold some stuff on ebay and gave away another big pile. Let the kiddies play with opened stickers. My scrap space is so neat and tidy now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    That'll never happen.
    Hey, that was way harsh....but probably true. Let's see what I can put together for the swap @ MagicMeets in July.
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast