Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Inspiration Gallery Discuss Layouts: Spaceship Earth in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; Ditto what April said--great layouts. I have to remember to take a closeup picture of SE when we are there next month. I want to journal over the image on ...
    nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Ditto what April said--great layouts. I have to remember to take a closeup picture of SE when we are there next month. I want to journal over the image on velum (I saw a LO like that somewhere).

As for posting LOs. I have been busy--and sick. DS was sick last week, gave it to me and I think I gave it back to him b/c he woke up today with a fever. Total bummer--it is his 4th birthday today. Praying he will wake up feeling much better in the morning. We have 20+ friends and relatives coming over for his party.

I did do a couple of LOs recently (DS 1st day of preschool, Chuckie Cheese trip) but they don't fall under any catagory. Will have to post his party pictures under the b-day challenge (even if he is laid out on the couch).
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Feel better soon, we miss you! Even if your layouts don't fit into one of the challenges, post them in the gallery and make a thread about you! We want to see them!

Mel :) is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    OMG! How cool is that? Did you think of that all by yourself or did you scraplift it?
    I am green with envy. Guess what mine looks like? Pictures mounted on rectangles, placed in an even pattern on the page, with a title. Yep, pretty much just like all my other pages.

Way to go!
    THANKS!!
    I'm usually all about the rectangle or square... but for this one I really went with the ball... I have no idea where I took the idea... it was one of those moments... As you can see I use no pattern paper...LOL...pretty plain here too.... not for lack of having pattern paper... I have lots I just forget to use it.... too pretty to cut!! LOL... I guess I forgot to write my supplies....
    Grey cardstock - Bazzil
    Blue cardstock - ProvoCraft
    title printed from computer using nasalisation font
    little circles I used the circles die from Sizzix... and the really big circle I had to run out and buy the circle cutter from Making Memories...

Fran98765 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Ages later but I love SSE and had to join in, I made this one today.

Credits:
    fonts: Enviro, Van Dijk, Viner Hand ITC
    M: mistycato_celebrate2007_m.png (colorized from purple)
    by Misty Cato (New Years 2007 limited time link)
    ribbon: ALangpap_2peas_May Freebie_Circle Ribbon.png
    by Anne Langpap http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/...ree_200605.asp
    background: BG_SandSpots.jpg by Valeri Brumfield
    http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com...148525&cat=753
    Fran's Scrapping Blog - see my layouts and find occasional freebies!
    1977 Offsite / 1993 Offsite / 2000 POFQ & Disney Magic / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 January Wilderness Lodge / 2006 September Pop Century / 2007 Pop Century / 2008 June Wilderness Lodge / 2008 September Pop Century / 2009 July All Star Sports

I love that LO Fran!!!! Now...was that done digitally??? BTW....Welcome to DWT and to our little scrapbooking forum!!!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Dang. Now I'm feeling all inadequate and stuff. You have GOT to teach me how to do that!
    They call me "Nana"

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    Dang. Now I'm feeling all inadequate and stuff. You have GOT to teach me how to do that!

I could have told you a loooooonnnnngggg time ago that you were inadequate....all you had to do was ask!

Psst....T, I'm going scrapbooking tomorrow for 48 hours!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fran98765 View Post
    Ages later but I love SSE and had to join in, I made this one today.

Credits:
    fonts: Enviro, Van Dijk, Viner Hand ITC
    M: mistycato_celebrate2007_m.png (colorized from purple)
    by Misty Cato (New Years 2007 limited time link)
    ribbon: ALangpap_2peas_May Freebie_Circle Ribbon.png
    by Anne Langpap http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/...ree_200605.asp
    background: BG_SandSpots.jpg by Valeri Brumfield
    http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com...148525&cat=753

Beautiful! Please go back and do all the past challenges if you want! You are never to late!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Well I don't have a lot of pictures of SpaceShip Earth unfortunately but I did make a page with what I had. I hope this is ok.

Last edited by Shere_Khan; 11-11-2007 at 08:05 PM.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Do you guys scan your pages on here to make them look so nice? I have to take a pic with the camera. Looks bad.

And btw sorry! I did not realize this was already over, it was in the recent posts so I thought it was the newest one.
    Last edited by Shere_Khan; 01-04-2007 at 07:52 PM.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan View Post
    Do you guys scan your pages on here to make them look so nice? I have to take a pic with the camera. Looks bad.

And btw sorry! I did not realize this was already over, it was in the recent posts so I thought it was the newest one.
    I scan and stitch... a lot of the other girls take photos.

Please feel free to complete the past challenges. The only reason for the end date is to keep a schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan View Post

Hey Katy, all of mine posted are just photos of my LO's. I tape it to the wall and then crop the photo to the edges of the page before posting. It works great!

Like April said don't worry about the end date! Feel free to share all your LO's (I'm behind too). BTW...great job! And just think....not long from now you'll have some more photo's of SSE!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    It's not over until the last strike.

It's not over until the fat lady sings.

It's not over until it's over.
    They call me "Nana"

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    great layouts ladies!!! i cant wait to go scrap tonite.

Melissa.... 48HOURS????? WHERE are yu gonna do that???? i thought i was cool going to 12 hour crops. thats awesome! how many pages do yu think yu will do??
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast