Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Inspiration Gallery Discuss Layouts: Spaceship Earth in the Disney Scrapbooking forums; She is going to do 48 pages. One per hour. Cause everytime she does a page she gets a ticket to put in the drawing for prizes. One of Melissa's ...
    iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    She is going to do 48 pages. One per hour. Cause everytime she does a page she gets a ticket to put in the drawing for prizes. One of Melissa's friend's husband booked a suite for Melissa's friend at the hotel where the meet is and this friend invited Melissa to stay in her suite with her. Melissa thinks she is a really great friend, but T-Nina thinks he's a really great husband!
    They call me "Nana"

Fran98765 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Thanks for the kind words. I enjoyed looking at all the other LOs, they are all great. Shere, your LO is great, but one suggestion... turn off the flash when you take a picture of it. I did my paper LO pics on a table near natural sunlight with the flash off and there is a big difference when the sun was out and when it was behind clouds.
    Fran's Scrapping Blog - see my layouts and find occasional freebies!
    1977 Offsite / 1993 Offsite / 2000 POFQ & Disney Magic / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 January Wilderness Lodge / 2006 September Pop Century / 2007 Pop Century / 2008 June Wilderness Lodge / 2008 September Pop Century / 2009 July All Star Sports

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Oh cool thanks, I will try that.
    I think mine is on Auto Flash and I not quite sure how to turn it off lol, but will try.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Fran98765 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Mine is always on auto flash too, but there is a button to change that, it might be under your menu area.
    Fran's Scrapping Blog - see my layouts and find occasional freebies!
    1977 Offsite / 1993 Offsite / 2000 POFQ & Disney Magic / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 January Wilderness Lodge / 2006 September Pop Century / 2007 Pop Century / 2008 June Wilderness Lodge / 2008 September Pop Century / 2009 July All Star Sports

nestinggal is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I really like how the velum over the busy pattern paper mutes it enough so that it doesn't distract from the photos. I ended up doing the same thing with my AK page. I also love the journalling on velum over the close up photo.

Cardstock, brads and velum-unknown, pattern paper and sticker-Park Icon kit, Disney.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Layouts: Spaceship Earth-sse-left.jpg   Layouts: Spaceship Earth-sse-right.jpg  
    Last edited by nestinggal; 01-17-2007 at 10:23 PM. Reason: forgot brads
    Raelynn

August: 2009: 40th Birthday trip & Free Dining: Pop Century
    October 2006: 10th Anniversary/DS 1st trip: All Star Movies

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I did these pages a few years ago for a friend's album.

Materials
    Patterened Paper & Die Cut: Disney
    Cardstock: A.C. Moore
    Fonts: Skia and Prototype Community
    Last edited by Stitch; 04-04-2007 at 10:30 AM. Reason: fixed broken links

I really need to get busy and finish up some LO's! Keep up the beautiful work ladies!!

Last edited by disneydreamer98; 01-21-2010 at 07:03 AM.

I really like the earth accent, Melissa. Is it a button?
    Raelynn

Quote Originally Posted by nestinggal View Post
    I really like the earth accent, Melissa. Is it a button?
    You know...it's funny. There is this girl who scrapbooks with us who buys things just to buy them. So...whenever one of us needs something we ask and low and behold she normally has it! When she handed it to me it had a plastic bubble type cover on it with glittery stuff inside of it. It was attached to a piece of cardstock so when I tried pulling it off, the cover popped off and all the glitter came out. I actually liked the looks of it better this way so that's how I kept it. She probably picked it up at some dollar store at some point and time. Seriously...if you could see the amount of embellishments she has just for the sake of having them!

I totally understand that lady. When I first started scrapbooking I really enjoyed buying supplies and was too intimidated to use most of them. DH swore that my new hobby was collecting scrapbook supplies and not actually scapbooking.

Now that the purse strings are tighter, I'm forced to scrapbook with what I have on hand and only buy new when I really need to.
    Raelynn

Goofygirl and I are collectors more then scrappers....but we have been much better since my store closed and I lost my 40% discount.

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    What store I never knew you had a store.

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

I worked at a store....I didn't own one. When it closed though I felt like it was mine....very sad day.

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    Awww!!!! What type of store(I hope it was a scrapbooking store) and why did it close?

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast